Assembly News Photo

by snare&racket 43 Replies latest jw friends

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

This photograph from a news site is a succinct summary of a life in WT's hands....... look at their faces, it says it all.

Also, note the Watchtower PR machine in action, explaining that it brings 4 million dollars to the location. (10,000 x 400 dollars) Clearly a Watchtower statistic, where is the care and interest for members who are struggling so much, with new videos encouraging less career activity, less work commitments, at an all time economic low for our generation.

http://www.standard-freeholder.com/2014/06/15/thousands-attend-watchtower-convention-in-cornwall

Father: "I'm a WT 'Yes' man and proud of it! Just look how hard I am pretending to listen."

Mother: "My husband is a yes man.......and he is proud of it. I am depressed. He pretends to listen to me too."

Son: "I'm supposed to smile. Nobody listens to me."

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

Know what my favourite part of this photo is? The empty seats.

- Wing Commander

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

They don't jam the venues very full these days, JWs need space for all that shit they have to bring into the site.

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

WC: Know what my favourite part of this photo is? The empty seats.

They're not empty. That's where I sit. I know you can't see me, I'm invisibly present!

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

Jesus Christ, invisibly filling sports arenas since 1914

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

Jesus Christ, invisibly filling sports arenas since 1914 technically since 1874 ("old light")

"it brings 4 million dollars to the location. (10,000 x 400 dollars)"

Jesus brings $4 million to the local economy....Satan's economy.

Benefit to JWs, his chosen people: 0

How ironic.

• ohnightdivine
    ohnightdivine

Goodness, they look a bit creepy.... sorry to say that.

• quellycatface
    quellycatface

That boy doesn't look right. Shame.

• Mum
    Mum

I'm impressed by the color coordination. Are hot pink ties appropriate for brothers? My heart goes out to them.

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

Literally not one happy face.......

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit