Is there a Creator who gives a s*** about you?

by DATA-DOG 11 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

....Why your child died, or you have cancer, or lost friends to a mudslide, tsunami, car accident, flood, tornado, hurricane or senseless act of violence. Why your child was molested, or you were molested, or you were slandered by an Elder, or BOE, or the GB. Why children die of starvation everyday, why faithful Xians die every day, some mauled by dogs in field circus. Why one angel can't save one JW Sister from killing someone on the night of the meh-morial. Why Jehoober allows all this, but blesses chicken populations. Are you ready for the nu-light?!?!?'

Seriously, do you really want to know?? What does the collective brain-trust of the GB, the most spiritually gifted, spirit directed combine in ALL OF HUMAN HISTORY teach about why YOU lost your parent, sibling, family.. Why YOU have cancer, or any other debilitating illness. Why do bad, no terrible, horrible, uspeakable, inhuman, heart-wrenching, soul-crushing events plague mankind???? What comfort can the collective Guru of all gurus provide for our dear neighbors and for JWs?!?!? Read on, if you dare.....

THE WATCHTOWER, July 1, 2014- WHY do bad things happen to good people?

Answer: Psalm 115:3 ( on page 4).

" The scriptures say: " God is in the heavens; he does whatever he pleases." (Psalm 115:3) Jehovah does what he deems necessary to do--not everything that he is capable of doing. That applies also to what he decides to foresee..... Similarly, then, Jehovah can choose not to foreknow everything.

Yep. There is a picture of a family running from what appears to be a Tsunami. The caption reads, " Why does God not keep good people out of harm's way?". Answer: Because he doesn't F***ING want too. He does what he pleases, and he does not want to warn people of earthquakes, tsunamis, mudslides, ect.. He does not want to send an angel or actual prophet to warn humans of natural disasters or crime. He does not want to tell people, " Hey beloved son or daughter, chill on the [ insert food or drug here] because YOU will get cancer or have a heart attack in 5 years if you don't." He doesn't want to appear to a world leader in an actual vision and educate them or show them the error of their ways. He doesn't want to tell scientists how to save starving children. He doesn't want to tell police or parents about a molester BEFORE it happens. He does what he wants, and providing real-time help ain't it.

This dovetails nicely with the June 30-July 6 Botched-tower "study." Notice this spiritual gem about Jeehoober,s "watchful care."

WT April 15, 2014- page 30 " A friend who helps us endure trials."

Here are honorable mentions: chronic illness, personality conflicts.. Paragraph 13 says, " you may be hurt by an unkind remark [ or outright slander, aka mentally diseased, deserving of eternal death,....] " THIS SHOULD NOT HAPPEN IN GOD'S ORGANIZATION..." Yet the brother who made the remark [ or slandered you, or stole from you, or molested your child, whatever....] receives privileges..seems to be well-thought of.. How can this be?.... Does not Jehovah see? Will he not act??....

14) Jehovah may have valid reasons for not stepping in. [ you know, BEFORE your kid is molested or an Elder/duke/star of Revelation slanders you..] For instance, while you may feel that the other party bears most of the blame, [ Elder or Ms with privileges who actually did something wrong] God may view things differently. From his standpoint, you may be more at fault than you realize. The comment that you considered to be so hurtful may, IN FACT, be well deserved counsel.......

Then a story about Br. Klein and Boozerford is mentioned. The lesson, you may ask? " When we harbor resentment against a brother, especially for saying something that he has the right to say in the line of duty, we leave ourselves open to the Devil's snares."

Paragraph 16 says in part, " Jehovah may hold off from intervening in our trials [ cancer, mudslides, dog attacks, car accidents, molestation, starvation, or just the slow decay of death because the END never comes] because he wants us to receive vital training. He sees our suffering, and because he cares for is, he will make sure that it will continue only for a little while. [ like 70-80 years..] Do you not appreciate Jehovah's watchful care when you suffer trials...?

So, there you have it. Jeehoober sees it when we suffer, but we probably deserved it. It won't last long. Be appreciative, because he " does whatever he pleases!" Thanks GB/FDS Gurus/most spiritually gifted seers and ONLY of truth!!! So? Is there a God who gives a sh*t about you?!? Remember Psalm 115:3 when tradgedy strikes! Oh how refreshing! It's the friggin' oil of Aaron's beard, the dew of MT Friggin Herman!!! All praise Jeehoober!! The wonderful God who may or may not do anything but watch!!! Hallelujoob!! LOL! HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!! HA!!

DD

• defender of truth
    defender of truth

Is there a Creator who cares?..
    Evidently not.

• problemaddict
    problemaddict

That article reflects something that didn't strike me as overly odd until having been away from the cloud for a while.

If you are rank and file in the org, you are ALWAYS wrong. Even when you are right, you are wrong to run ahead. Someone tells an elder something you elegedly did, but didn't apply to counsel to go to you first? Doesn't matter. Lets talk about you. They were just concerned for your well being.

Elder giving the sheep a good rodgering? Jehovah will sort it out.

Its not that things are getting insane, its that YOU need to be more patient and long suffering.

That mind set is perfectly reflected in the counsel in that article.

My favorite is when the older guy whos life story is in the WT remembers when Rutherford gave him some counsel. Later, Rutherfordgives him a hearty HELLO!, and because the brother is still a little peeved he doesn't return his enthusiasm. What!? Well Rutherford tells him straight away to not make a place for the devil.

Good grief.

• Magnum
    Magnum

Yeah, it’s hard to believe there’s a superhuman being that cares when you live down here on this rock and see the horror, injustice, and suffering. And not just among humans, but also among animals. The horror that will occur on the plains of Africa on just this one night will be beyond description. But it’s been going on for millennia. Heck, even dinosaur days and other prehistoric periods were brutal.

Just think of all the torture… the brutality of all the wars… the slow, painful deaths… etc. throughout history. Think of all the misery of ailments for which there was no cure. Think of having a horrible toothache, or a festering wound, or a miserable itch sometime in history when there was no relief.

Think of the type of fighting that occurred in wars in the past. Think of all the squirming and writhing in pain of wounded survivors on the battlefield. They had gashes, slashes, punctures in their bodies. There was no relief. A friend accidentally cut my finger one time about halfway through it. It didn’t hurt that bad when he did it. I got stitches and was given pain medicine. I thought I was tough and wouldn’t need the medicine. That night it started throbbing and the pain was nauseatingly unbearable; I had to take the medicine. Imagine what it would have been like to have had multiple slashed fingers and other wounds with no pain-relieving medicine to take.

Consider the horrible tortures such as the brazen bull and many others. We are only aware of a small part of the suffering in our time and throughout history. If we could see it all, we’d really wonder how a superbeing could refrain from helping.

About twenty years ago when I was in the ministry an astute householder asked me why God permits suffering. I gave him the standard JW answer involving the universal sovereignty issue. He understood the point, but answered: “It’s hard to keep that perspective”. In other words, he was saying “yeah, I understood that academic answer, but it’s hard to see how God could let all this go on without intervening.” I agree with him.

• NAVYTOWN
    NAVYTOWN

Folks, what it all boils down to is: There is no 'God' up in the sky. 'Jehovah' is an elaborate fairy tale, along with the Bible. The Governing Body is just a group of old fogies in bad clothing. Rank and File Witnesses will all be dead and gone sooner or later. No 'New System' or 'Paradise Earth' awaits. In conclusion: The truth ain't always pretty.

• tootired2care
  • Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

All supposed gods imagined and worshiped by humanity were just expressive thoughts derived mostly out of human ignorance.

Necessary answers to that inherent ignorance of the world in which the ancients once lived in.

So the answer to the posed question is No.

Now to the question of is there a Creator of the Universe itself ?, thats another debatable question with many possible answers.

If there is a creator of the universe, I would say (its) a bit incompetent.

• Demokan
    Demokan

I have discovered my calling: go search spirit science on YouTube and also watch collective evolution the shift, also red icd radio, and Google area 51 frantic call radio YouTube. We are all in a process of awakening to the faulty system jdubs included. . . Plz watch with an open mind (also I'm 15 and probably bad things happen due to karma) also read :thespirit science dot net. In actuality there is no creator we r creators. Plz watch that area 51. Vid then Google the definition of extradimensional. We will all ascend to 5D soon, u may or not believe me, but the govt is hiding alien life. Duality paradigms and paradigms changed since December 21,2012. Also read the book biocentrism by Robert lanza, on the spirit science movies I suggest you watch the human history movie and then watch the other one.

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

Marked

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

"Remember that jehober only protects us as an organization, not as individuals!"

What a f*cked up explanation by god's organization.

just saying!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit