This Is my Last post!

by U.2.K. 16 Replies latest jw friends

• AjaxMan
    AjaxMan

This is your last post??? That's GREAT!!! I am getting sick and tired of your jibby-jabbing gibberish nonsense aimed at us.

Turning away from the bible??? EXCUSE ME??? which bible are you talking about??? the NWT version that you read is nothing but a corrupted piece of crap babble to suit the purposes of a man-made organization that is so full of it. We don't need help from the WatchTower and Awake! magazines as these are even more pieces of craps from that same Full of It man-made organization.

You're leaving??? GREAT! GOOD RIDDANCE!

As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

Galatians 1:9

• moman
    moman

The "Shawshank Redemption Syndrome" strikes again!

The mental prison of the Tower sucked back another weak soul.

• gsx1138
    gsx1138

Too bad U.2.K. I've enjoyed you extremely dillusional posts. Hope all goes well for you and the only bit of advice I have is....
    Don't drink the Kool-Aid.

Dear Lord, please save me from your followers.

• outnfree
    outnfree

Bye!

outnfree

• SYN
    SYN

Oh, BTW, the aspect ratio on that Tupac image is f00ked.

"Vaccination has never saved a human life. It does not prevent smallpox." The Golden Age, Feb 4 1931 p. 293-4 - The Sacredness of Human Blood (Reasons why vaccination is unscriptural)

• QCA1
    QCA1

IN REPLY TO YOUR POST U2K
    WHAT UTTER BLOODY RUBBISH GOD IS NOT IN THE BIBLE HOW COULD YOU CONFINED THIS GREAT SPIRIT TO WORDS WRITTEN DOWN THOUSANDS OF YEARS AGO.GOD IS MORE THAN THAT MORE THAN ANYTHING OUR PUNY MINDS COULD EVER DREAM OF.STATEMENTS LIKE THIS MAKE ME SO ANGRY,WAKE UP FOR GODS SAKE

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

May the Tupac be wif' you.

ashi

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit