This Is my Last post!

by U.2.K. 16 Replies latest jw friends

• U.2.K.
    U.2.K.

I feel sorry for y'all, it's a shame Millions are turning away from the bible> Make note: You cant not Believe in God the father & The Messiah if you do not Believe in the bible

Jesus: Surely I come Quickly> Christ time period is different than man eyes... Same as Jehovah, But know that armageddon Will Come!

U2K: Changing the World this Dec, Watch how I help the World, Doing everything for Jehovah God & The Messiah, Continue to watch 24/7 and Survive till the end of age, and to stand before the son of man- Luke 21:36 *crying*

• Hyghlandyr
    Hyghlandyr
    cant not Believe in God the father & The Messiah if you do not Believe in the bible

Um, sure ya can.

• VioletAnai
    VioletAnai

I will miss your posts u2k....I really enjoyed yer company...take care and I hope to see you again soon!

• Dawn
    Dawn
    I feel sorry for y'all, it's a shame Millions are turning away from the bible> Make note: You cant not Believe in God the father & The Messiah if you do not Believe in the bible

I'm a little lost here -what do you mean? I am a born again Christian and study the bible regularly. I have turned TO THE BIBLE instead of TO AN ORGANIZATION. I believe in God the Father & the Messiah - so what's up?!

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

Well, U2K, believe it or not, many exJWs strongly believe in the Bible and practice it. We just no longer believe in or practice the Watchtower. No, this doesn't hold true for all, but many of us do.

Sorry you feel the need to flee, but each has to do as they will. I guess ol Harry Truman had it right when he said, "If you can't take the heat, get the hell out of the kitchen."

Take care, U2K and keep digging into the Bible and applying it, even if we do not agree on it.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Sorry for ya, man. I really tried to help you. Oh well, go back to the wt slop. I sure wouldn't. I'm almost clean now. Why would i want that crud back on me?

SS

• bajarama
    bajarama

What is the connection between tupac and god?

I'm I missing something?

I've listened to tupac and I don't think anything he ever said jived with the bible.

Is there a heaven for a Gangster?

r.o.t.f.s.m.h.g.w.t.f.

Hey U.2.K., I'll poor out some liquor for ya. lol

baja

• rmayer32
    rmayer32

Oh I believe very much in the bible. I do not believe however in the Magazine called the Watchtower or the man made organization behind it. You feel for us, but I feel sorry for you as obviously you feel that you need that publication to tell you what the bible says instead of the bible itself. If you believed in the bible itself without the aid of any other publications you would see what many and most already do.

-Rick

• Guest 77
    Guest 77

U.2.K, I picked up this saying during my travels, "Don't go away mad, just go away.'

There are others that will listen to you, spend your time with them. Does not the Bible suggest that we spend our time wisely?

Guest 77

• SYN
    SYN

So, I must believe in all of it? That's a bit hard to swallow, dude. Get real.

"Vaccination has never saved a human life. It does not prevent smallpox." The Golden Age, Feb 4 1931 p. 293-4 - The Sacredness of Human Blood (Reasons why vaccination is unscriptural)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit