Latest on UK Court Case - Unbelievable!

by skeeter1 31 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

I am sure that all of our wives would understand if they found us straddling a teenage girl in the bedroom...

DD

• krejames
    krejames

What happened to innocent until proven guilty?

• yadda yadda 2
    yadda yadda 2

Iz de apozdat lyes mak jewaha badd lookk hiz winneszes no d trud jehawa iz mi happi gd I blive him

This is how African jws respond on Facebook.

LMAO!

• will-be-apostate
    will-be-apostate

Who cares if he's 53? Also what age 'schoolgirl' include?

• Slidin Fast
    Slidin Fast

OK, the man has been found guilty on all counts.

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/incoming/jehovahs-witness-leader-mark-sewell-7336623

Looks like he is going to be in the chokey for a long time.

I think the Jimmy Saville scandal has sensitised the British public to these sort of predatory creeps.

• truthseekeriam
    truthseekeriam

Good!! Hope he goes away for a very long time!!

• Divergent
    Divergent

It took ALMOST 30 YEARS for justice to be served???!!!

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

The judge ripped him to shreds!

BUT . . . the article said that the large number of those in attendance inside the courtroom made no reaction. Hmmm. Who would have cared about this trial, gone to the trial? I bet that Barry congregation was there. And, why wouldn't they cheer for the victims as the verdicts were read? Or, were they in silence becuase this "fine, outstanding elder" was wrongfully accussed and persecuted by the worldly jury and judge? HMMMMMM?

• pepperheart
    pepperheart

Acording to the daily mail (uk) mark sewell has been put into prison for 14 years

• waton
    waton

14 years I year for each years of his young victims condoned by their parents. The age aside, it was an art for courting jw couples in some countries, to do the massaging without drifting into " loose conduct" territory, like here, Sewell - stile, topless?-- and have a KH wedding allowed. .

Mentality was, if it was not penetration, it was not an offence.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit