100 years of Christs Rule ? Acheivments ? Are you serious ?

by smiddy 16 Replies latest jw friends

• smiddy
    smiddy

Tell me what acheivements have been acheived that are different than what are proclaimed by protestant religions .In the 100 years of christs reign according to Jehovahs Witnesses , is their anything that stands out as jehovahs witnesses have more direction ? From God ?

If you look at their history , google , you will see they are nowwhere near being spokespersons for God .

smiddy

• Heaven
    Heaven

JWs are in their own little world of delusion. Like many other religious people.

This is a significant year... 100 years since Armageddon was supposed to arrive Christ's invisible return. Nothing has happened.

And still Armageddon has not arrived.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Maybe Jesus is a little slow out of the gate?? I mean, uh... that big bolder has to pick up some speed before smashing the image, right?!? LOL!! The RC was ridiculous in nature. Especially so, was the 100 year rule talk. I took many notes. Basically NOTHING has happened. Oh sure, the ORG makes many claims that sound great to the indoctrinated, but they don't hold holy water.

Jws are 1% of the population, maybe?? So in 100 years, "SATAN" has somehow gathered the other BILLIONS of humans as his followers, while Jesus has only gathered a few million non-preaching, trolley-cart/break taking preachers of the WTBTS " good news", into the religion with the highest turnover rate. He also strategically decided to start the religion in Pennsylvania, USA... Need I say more!?!?

DD

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

Everything has happened just as WT said it would happen....it just happened invisibly. If you can't see it, obviously you lack faith.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

So in 100 years, "SATAN" has somehow gathered the other BILLIONS of humans as his followers, while Jesus has only gathered a few million non-preaching, trolley-cart/break taking preachers of the WTBTS " good news", into the religion with the highest turnover rate.

Sums it up pretty well.

If i was Jesus, I'd be looking for a new PR spokeperson.

Doc

• UN informed
    UN informed

It just dawned on me that Obama is patterning his Presidency and accomplishments after the 100 year rule of the Christ!

• paladin
    paladin

The WT$ has achieved 100+ years of growth in the areas of money and property due to membership increase. The WT$ is a publishing house that masquerades as a religion.

• Hairtrigger
    Hairtrigger

IMO all they have done is change a few catholic doctrines-by extention protestant ones too depending on which sect.- adopted their modus operandi from the dark ages ,and some of their authoritarian literature- effectively shoving old wine in a new bhisti ( leather bag used to carry water by natives in British India) and Gunga Din's ( poem by Rudyard Kipling) to tout their bilge-water from door-to-door.

• dugout
  • dugout

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit