If you were on your death bed, what is the ONE thing you would say you have learnt ?

by new hope and happiness 47 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• tim hooper
    tim hooper

No-one on their death-bed ever said "I wish I'd spent more time at work".

• new hope and happiness
    new hope and happiness

Im Hpopper that why i feel nothing but pity for Jehovers Witnesses, always living for tomorrow and so always one day behind.

On my death bed to a J.W id say " Any organisation created out of fear, must create fear in order to survive"

• new hope and happiness
    new hope and happiness

Im Hpopper that why i feel nothing but pity for Jehovers Witnesses, always living for tomorrow and so always one day behind.

On my death bed to a J.W id say " Any organisation created out of fear, must create fear in order to survive"

• phats
    phats

Yes Ucantnome, But would make you a Bad Machine (See Midnight Express movie)

Phats

• phats
    phats

Yes SupeBoy. "You've got one life to live, and live it now!". But new hope and happiness may want to spend that life enjoying it with some of his "in" familly & that ain't gonna happen if he's out on his jolly old ear & been hit with the shun gun.

Just for what it's worth. Phats.

• Iown Mylife
    Iown Mylife

ALL great answers.

I would say, "One big thing I've learned is that if your adult children tell you anything, say 'That's nice' or 'That's too bad.'"

Marina

• tepidpoultry
    tepidpoultry

The importance of helping others feel better about themselves.

• new hope and happiness
    new hope and happiness

Sadly on my death bed i may say....."o yes i digressed? "

"Oh yes, Oh eyr...now what was i saying"

" Now what was i on about?"

So lets enjoy life before we are on our death bed.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Life is sh1t I welcome death.

• Terry
    Terry

You can't "learn" unless you are wrong.

The ability to and the will to correct yourself is where learning begins.

Learning is only for honest people.

Willingness to be wrong is the beginning of honesty.

Don't ever make claims and believe those claims without some reservations and humility.

Being absolute is a plunge into idiocy and ruin unless you're willing to be destructive.

And, last of all--when you are dying, it doesn't matter what you've learned.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit