Gods Kingdom? Who wants it?

by Jeannette 15 Replies latest social family

• Iown Mylife
    Iown Mylife

This topic remembered me something - when we were first studying a lot of emphasis was put on the paradise and how we would be young, never die, never be in want. Years go by and we begin to hear about the Princes in the Earth, how that means the elders, and that naturally they would be in charge!

HUH? What happened to that stuff about everybody sitting under their own fig tree?!

Marina

• Jeannette
    Jeannette

Free will may be removed, a lot of it already is removed. We are, were, very controlled. Especially women. Women had very few rights. And slavery was condoned and encouraged in old and new testament. If we get nice fruit platters, chances we had to slave all day to get it. And I'll bet there will be an elite class, there certainly was one in the bible. Nice fruit platters come with cultivation, pruning, tilling, weed pulling, you'll have plenty to do.

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

The god of the Israelites likes blood to much for my taste, every thing that makes him happy seems to be about death and blood sacrafices. He wasn't happy when Cain offered up vegetables and when Saul didn't kill every last one of that one group he was supposed to kill intact that is why he choose a new king if I'm not mistaking. Wonderful god that ruins the lives of millions of people because one person ate an apple.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

The bible in men's hands is power , power they create, power they can immerse themselves with.

The damaging part comes into play when they try and emulate the social moral standards of the ancient

Hebrews, who lived 3000 years ago.

They were ignorant on most things concerning human rights, sociological behavior

to name a few.

....By the way the power of god is free for the taking , you just have to want it enough.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

The Watchtower heads say they have started God's Kingdom here on earth and the result is millions

of families broken apart, tens of thousands have died for refusing a organ transplant or blood transfusion,

hundreds of have committed suicide, millions have been persuaded to live a life of poverty and just wait for the New

Order of system of things.

This is just the supposed start of Yahweh's Kingdom, wait until he starts killing off 99% of the human

population, its going to get real messy.

• Jeannette
    Jeannette

No, it's not much of a kingdom. A ruling elite, probably the princes, and with the power of the bible? And the rest of us slaves? Of course we will be, at least what's left after the destruction of 99%. Just read the Georgia Guidestones as to what is planned for us. And the beautiful pictures in the W of petting animals and eating platters of food-----that's just for the elite, not for you and me. They're preparing us, we've always been called "slaves".

And I think the reason they break up families is to control us because families have a lot of influence.

You're right, Crazyguy. He is bloodthirsty, has no patience, and doesn't hold court to hear both sides.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit