Strange but Sad!

by John Aquila 22 Replies latest jw experiences

• problemaddict 2
    problemaddict 2

Its amazing how every JW (including us at one time), are basically split into two people. there may be a normal caring thoughfl person running the show, but then there is the cult personality that can somehow make it ok in your mind for you to disavow your children for years.

Families are complicated, and there is always more to every story.....but at its root this is believable just as it is. the idea that they don't break up families is insane.

My kids are very little, but there is not a damn thing that is going to make me not talk to them, be in their lives, support them, until the day I die.

• ellaella
    ellaella
    Funny, even when I was adult married w/ kids, I was told by my father(elder) not to park in front of my DF'd brothers house to p/u his wife to go in door to door work for day. I saw him on the street and was told to never ever look his way. I didn't because I wanted my brother to saved at Armeggedon and if I looked his way he would have never ever wanted to come back. If you were a GOOD witness you DO WHAT IS PREACHED to you 3 x a week for every day of your life. ONLY if you were a good one. Very sad now, all us kids are out and living life good!!!! Parents still in and dictating to all what to do. Hope all listen to them as perfect as we did!!!!
  • Awake at last
    Awake at last
    I knew a sister who worked for a large funeral company. All witness funerals in our area went through this company. She once told me that a lot of witnesses leave the truth after a death in the family due to the unloving words of elders and others. So if that is the case, how can we expect the elders to care about a disfellowshipped person when they cannot even care for their own brothers and sisters?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit