Germany loses 22 congregations and 41 KHs in 3 years (2011-2014)

by Viva la Vida 28 Replies latest jw friends

• Viva la Vida
    Viva la Vida

I just compared the latest data provided by the German WT and data I found searching for the same page in Archive.org

Congregations 2011: 2232

Congregations 2014: 2210

KH 2011: 1075
    KH 2014: 1034

Source: http://www.jehovaszeugen.de/Statistik.18.0.html - This is a oficial site for Germany

• Londo111
    Londo111

From the latest yearbook, Germany showed a decline in average publishers, as did Poland and Japan...all countries with over 100K publishers.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/watchtower/beliefs/269239/1/Yearbook-increases-and-deceases-Top-lands

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

Good news to make you happy!

I wonder how this is reflected on a more worldwide scale. You know how the yearbook has its little bit of info on each country? It would be interesting to see what happened in the rest of the world when they lost all those congs and halls in Germany. Wonder what happened to the people in those halls? What did they DO with all the halls that they don't have anymore?

• tunnistaja.ee
    tunnistaja.ee

* Wonder what happened to the people in those halls?

* What did they DO with all the halls that they don't have anymore?

* Old ones died, no new youngs coming up. Also, quite some learned TTATT and buzzed the fxxx off.

* Well they did not donate them to the Salvation Army. Hint: maybe compare to new McDonalds restaurants opened in Germany 2011-2014 :)

• Jeannette
    Jeannette

Yeaaaaaay!

• steve2
    steve2

Some promising signs....2011 worldwide memorial attendance was greater than 2013 worldwide memorial attendance (but, of course, increased number of partakers).

• sporece
    sporece

Oh yes , Jehovah continues to bless his organization with increase.

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

Consider where growth is and where decreases occur. Free access to information kills the watchtower. Perhaps our goal should be to create access to all countries and languages.

• Londo111
    Londo111

Excellent thought! Education is the cult killer.

• clarity
    clarity

They are folding!

Big welcome to tunnistaja.ee

c

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit