Protect the elderly

by defender of truth 38 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• defender of truth
    defender of truth

This weeks KM is telling elders to arrange for group studies with people in local nursing homes, with instructions on how to word things when speaking to the directors etc.

They are clearly trying to get to people who may not be entirely able to think for themselves or who may lack critical thinking and yet may have money to leave to them.. What can you do?

Well, if you wanted to, write a short and simple letter or email to your local care home, perhaps directly even speak to the director yourself..

Warn them about the brainwashing and danger of breaking up of families etc. The KM says they should identify themselves as JW's..

Feel free to share any ideas you have for a letter template, or just to say that you would consider it.

• defender of truth
  • dby
    dby

I'm a CNA. Those nursing homes charge 80 bucks for a shower. But who's giving the shower? The facility or the CNA? Yeah... the org wants in on it, but you know they won't pay the CNA or caregiver since it will be Bethel Nursing home, Or ... Bethel skilled Nursing Unit

• dby
    dby

Oh ...

and by the way... like Obamacare how do you think the Borgcare will go?

• zeb
    zeb

CNA ?

• defender of truth
    defender of truth

I gather from the lack of response that people think this is a waste of time. Well fine. Let's just leave elderly ones with decreasing mental capacity and no internet access to be brainwashed.. Who cares, when they'll just pop their clogs soon anyway?!.. The apathy is staggering. I'm off to write a letter to my local home anyway. I won't waste another second here.

• defender of truth
    defender of truth

Paragraph 1 of the KM: "Although perhaps limited in mobility or memory, elderly ones and others who live in nursing homesmay still be able to learn about, appreciate and come to love Jehovah"

Think about that. I'm done here.

• prologos
    prologos

what it would amount to is have wt meetings in prison, a captive audience, because many there can not move on their own, but crave any personal attention they can get. love bombing with a not so hidden barb.

taking away the heavenly hope for the panda zoo might not be easy in a group discussion: solution:

deal with any controversial matter in private.

will it help the senior home administration financially, make the care easier, more profitable?

• Heaven
    Heaven

Botchtower always looks for low hanging fruit. At the nursing homes, various religious groups come in and do their 'thang'.

Botchtower's negative images and messages will back fire enormously with people suffering from dementia and Alzheimer's so they need to change the message or they'll get the boot. Their constant 'do more' message won't work either... it will just make the seniors feel worse than they already do. I know this because I've had first-hand experience with my Dad's guilt for not being able to 'preach' and do Field Serve-Us any longer because of his dementia.

Back in 2010 he told me that he no longer understands what they are talking about anymore. He isn't going to understand it anymore now.

• dby
    dby

certified nurse assistant 22 years

I heard somewhere??... The Borg would love to invest in Homecare facilities

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit