Return to the Kingdom Hall!

by One Last Kiss 14 Replies latest jw experiences

• JustVisting
    JustVisting

One Last Kiss: No more paragraph highlighting one-upmanship!

They must not be very tech savy b/c I have seen WT e-copies with yellow high-lighting!

• One Last Kiss
    One Last Kiss

Justvisiting - it seemed this set of witnesses is at the stage where just using a tablet gains them spiritual brownie points, once someone figures out the highlighting trick they'll have to step it up!

I feel for you Desirous, it's no fun having to appease family members, maybe occupy yourself with one of the societies bible-based colouring books? ;p

Mr Phizzy sir, I am shocked that you'd sell out for such a low price, 2 million indeed, and dollars no less!

Being in a comfort zone is exactly right, feeling like the 'truth' might be the fying pan but 'out there' is the fire, when in fact you're just stewing in your own juices. It was an insight going back, but nothing will induce me to do it again.

One Last Kiss x

• GoUnion
    GoUnion

Xwhyzee... I almost want to go to a hall where they dont know me just to try your theory. Almost. The JWs teach they are the happiest people but most, I think, are just run down and simply say they are busy in the lords work. induced delusion.

• MysticMage
    MysticMage

Yes most of them claim to be so happy. But in reality they are not.

I am much more happy now that I am not stuck there doing work with no pay.

• berrygerry
    berrygerry

Justvisiting - it seemed this set of witnesses is at the stage where just using a tablet gains them spiritual brownie points, once someone figures out the highlighting trick they'll have to step it up!

Someone should create an app that auto-highlights for you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit