Dating Advice needed

by KateWild 51 Replies latest social relationships

• KateWild
    KateWild

Latte,

I am in Liverpool. I would love to meet up. We can go out on the town together looking for nice guys lol, thats if you're single to. Or else just meet up for coffee. PM me I drive so I am willing to go to you. I love meeting other JWNers.

Kate xx

The date, how did it go?

He contacted me to reschedule for 1pm UK time thats just over an hour from now. I didn't notice his message until after I went to meet him. There was a baptised school girl from my KH there. So glad she didn't see us. I dont want my ex acusing me of adultery and I don't want my son to find out through gossip, he has always said he doesn't want me to date.

I would also have had to tell my date about my past, or else look suspicious. I am glad it's rescheduled.

Kate xx

• KateWild
    KateWild

So far 4 guys have my number. One guy who asked me for it hasn't used it or contacted me again on the site. Strange???. Ah well no biggie. So I am juggling 3 guys on my phone and another 3 on dating sites. 6/7 guys in all.

The complicated thing is two of them have the same name, so if things go further and they both end up with my number it will be fun.

This is so exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you think I am a floozy?

Kate xx

• FL_Panthers
    FL_Panthers

Would be worth asking these guys a few questions about online dating:

Catfish

• DJS
    DJS

A floozy? Now that's a name I've not heard in a long time. A long time. (ode to Star Wars). If you were a dude everyone would think you cool. No, your'e not a floozy (what the hell is a floozy anyway?). But I have a major crush on Lindsay Lohan, so I may not be the right person to ask! Change your language, especially the adjectives!!!!

• KateWild
    KateWild

Panthers, thanks I have seen it. Very good point mister. Kate xx

DJS, I can't just change the way I speak, besides we're in the UK don't you know, we're more refind than a few of you yanks lol. Not really only messing. I off on my date now. Kate xx

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I wonder how you are doing.

• One Last Kiss
    One Last Kiss

Such brazen conduct!

Yay for you, look forward to heaing how it goes, I'm sure I'm not the only single wench on here you're inspiring

One Last Kiss x

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

Is dating multiple guys ethical?

Good question. I don't see a problem with it early in the dating process, before things get serious. That's when it gets really tricky. Usually one person is more serious than the other. If you're both in more or less the same place at the same time emotionally, then you will both naturally want to be exclusive.

On the other hand, from a practical standpoint, having sex with multiple partners while concurrently dating can really complicate your life in a big--and not good-way.

My past JW life is only a few months in my past and I come to JWN all the time. I have a coffee date at 10am UK time. Should I tell my coffee date, and the guys that ring me, about my JW past? I want to be open and I want to find a caring, understanding person. It is a big part of my life. Should it be?

Yes it should be.

I personally think that ex-JWs should ONLY have relationships with people that were never a JW. Find someone supportive and understanding, but realize that they will NEVER get it like we do. That's why we're here for each other.

Let us know how your date goes!

Oubliette

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

Kate: Men never really change do they?

Some of us do. And sometimes it's even for the better!

• KateWild
    KateWild

Well what a day I have had there are so many guys on line, I have got more dates now. I don't know how many guys I am messaging it's that many. One site I got 66 messages in 2 hours chatting to three or more guys at the same time, two got my number and one asked me on a date, the other one is half way there.

They guy I went out with today was really sweet and nice, no real spakrs though. But I like him, he has been texting me and messaging me since that date too.

All these guys seem really keen.

I am having the time of my life though. It's keeping me alert and mentally focused. One guy even said I passed the intelligence test, he's putting in real effort finding Mrs right good for him

I will keep you updated guys

Kate xx

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit