Just letting you know I passed the exam

by will-be-apostate 33 Replies latest jw friends

• will-be-apostate
    will-be-apostate

Oubliette, dude is the proper word and thank you btw.

Quandry, exactly my thoughts. Freedom is priceless and I'm living every minute of it.

Thank you guys and girls for your kind words.

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe

Well done! Working towards a new life free from that cult is such hard work I know. You are doing great.

• disposable hero of hypocrisy
    disposable hero of hypocrisy

Man! That's great, I read every word of the "how to study" thread, very interesting. I was wondering how you did. Good for you! Making plans is SO much fun, best of luck matey..

• Zoos
    Zoos

Let me add my congratulations here!

• adjusted knowledge
    adjusted knowledge

I'm in America. I have a manager from Serbia that came here as a refugee. Her english was poor when she arrived but now she speaks clearly. She started out stocking shelves at minimum wage and now makes 80k as a manager. So anything is possible with hard work.

• Fernando
    Fernando

How very un-Watchtower like of you.

Congratulations.

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

Superb result, a great example of how hard work translates into a good exam result which itself results in educational opportunities which can result in amazing doors opening....

For so long in my life I had no idea how people achieved secular success and progress. Doing well in exams simply works, I have witnessed exam results change peoples lives for several years now.

You are a fine example WBA, keep it up, if you set out an academic and goal orientated path, it will come to be with hard work.

The Watchtower lied when they said academia does not work, it simply does. Choose a sensible career/end goal, then even if starting from scratch at a mature age (high school grades), you can become anything you wish... just simply pass the exams and you get moved up a stage, then you pass those exams and get advanced another stage etc etc. Do that a few years and eventually you get to the end of the required learning. It really is that simple.

Well done xxx

snare

• cultBgone
    cultBgone

Congratulations and hugs to you, well done! We look forward to hearing more of your success story as you achieve your goals.

• will-be-apostate
    will-be-apostate

Hi snare&racket. I agree on what you've just written above. Btw, you're also from the UK, aren't you?

Thank you for posting,you are all great people, you really encourage me and are giving me the kind of support I won't get from my family.

• talesin
    talesin

You must be chuffed!

congrats~!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit