Lawrence Krauss

by KateWild 42 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• KateWild
    KateWild

Krauss is an atheist activist and self-described antitheist. Hence his science is biased. Being an antitheist means he's anti God.

Anyone disagree?

Kate xx

• KateWild
    KateWild

Cool 50 hits and everyone agrees with me. Thought so. Thanks guys Kate xx

• Designer Stubble
    Designer Stubble

Krauss is a great scientist and uses factual matters. Of course he knows that the concept of God is complete hogwash, but doubt it has any impact on his research.

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

False premise.

Any examples you can provide of his science being wrong because of his bias?

• neverendingjourney
    neverendingjourney

Albert Einstein was an anti-unicornist, therefore his science was biased.

• cofty
    cofty

Please provide a specific example.

• KateWild
    KateWild

Any examples you can provide of his science being wrong because of his bias?-LG

Ohh some took the bait

I don't think his science would be wrong, but I question his credibility as an author and role model. I have never read any of his books, but I would only read them to critisise his conclusions about God, so in all fairness I am bias too.

We are all bias to some degree aren't we?

Kate xx

• cofty
    cofty

You said ...

"his science is biased"

Are you withdrawing that accusation now?

• kneehighmiah
    kneehighmiah

Ive met him before he was a professor at my university.

• KateWild
    KateWild

Are you withdrawing that accusation now?- cofty

I will rephrase, his conclusions based on his science are biased. He admits to being anti-God. Science is only biased when scientists fudge results to meet their agenda, if a scientist has no agenda the results are not going to get fudged.

I don't think Krauss has ever been caught falsifying results. I am not making this accusation. If you want me to read "A universe from Nothing" I might try and read it with an open mind. I will see if the library have a copy.

Kate xx

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit