Archbishop Didn't Know Sex With Children Was a Crime

by Stealth 15 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• AnneB
    AnneB

I think the Archbishop understood that it was morally wrong, but didn't know that it was actually illegal ("wrong"). There is a difference.

• Scully
    Scully

Did he, or did he not, take a vow of celibacy when he entered the priesthood? Celibate means NO SEX, EVER. Not with adults, not with children, not with pets or farm animals, and not even with your hands. NO means NO.

Dumbass.

• Focus
    Focus

I do believe that the first article in a WTS publication about sex with children was a June 22, 1982 Awake. My mother said she didn't know that child molesting was wrong because there was nothing in the bible about it and nothing in the publications in the 50's and 60's when my father was molesting me and my siblings. Yes, the bible and some publications mention incest but that was between adults.

So the WTS felt child sacrifice was wrong, felt that homosexuality was wrong, but not child sexual abuse?

Blondie, while the Evil Whore's publications are what one would expect (from an evil whore), let's look at the Babble itself.

It contains many hundreds of references to slavery.

Many are neutral references.

Almost half are approving.

Try to find a disapproving reference.

'nuff said.

The Bible is a disgusting fabrication and a lie. The NWT is merely a further perversion of the perverted.

__

Focus

("Truth alone" Class)

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

Moments in history such as this will be remembered as windows into the heart of religion, it is not only void of morality it is elbow deep in the worst depravity.

If an archbishop can know his bible and not comprehend consent and the illegality of child rape without being told it, what use is the church. This is a powerful point, made well by this man's words.

To think many religious people insist that these institutions are the SOURCE of morality and law.

• designs
    designs

Social and moral evolution is to slow

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

Religions can't morally evolve, that's the poblem honouring bronze age documents.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit