Trolleys everywhere in my neck of the woods

by KateWild 22 Replies latest jw experiences

• KateWild
    KateWild

MightierThanTheSword,

Welcome to JWN, I am from the UK too, Liverpool. You can start a thread and tell us your story if you like. Stick around the forum and get to know us all. We sometimes meetup if your interested. PM me if you have any questions.

Kate xx

• MightierThanTheSword
    MightierThanTheSword

If you go into the trainstation you find all the abbandonned litterature there

True, but that's no different to finding it in everyone's recycle bins when doing D2D :-) I always assumed that's where they were going, since so many people would be really obvious about taking our stuff just to shut us up, then whatever stupid old bag I was working with would get all excited & write down every detail for a "nice return visit". Sometimes they'd give the details to me like it was some hallowed gift. I'd throw it in the bin when I got home :-) Sorry if I sound bitter & angry, that's only cos I am

You can start a thread and tell us your story if you like.

I might do that, where's the best place? I don't get much time to hang out on here so I'm not too familiar with it.

• KateWild
    KateWild

I might do that, where's the best place? I don't get much time to hang out on here so I'm not too familiar with it.-MightierThanTheSword

Go to the Home page and pick an appropriate topic for your story, e.g friends, private. Then click on New Topic on the JWN tool bar. Kate xx

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit