Donation of blood fractions

by why144000 28 Replies latest jw friends

• Bobcat
    Bobcat

TD:

I second steve's tip of the hat to you! Thanks.

Take Care

• baldeagle
    baldeagle

Thanks TD. Much appreciated.

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

I suspect that the change coming in the autumn - one CO was quoted as saying "it will shock many " (on this forum) - is thay will make the whole blood thingy a conscience matter, just as they did with previously forbidden vaccines and blood fractions.

If it is I wonder how many will die before then because the Gibbering Buddies want a big show at the AGM, rather than letting us all know jehoobie has chinged his mind months before?

Either that or it will be everybody to take the emblems. (What will happen to those who die without ever taking them - will they lose out on everlasting life?? John 6)

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

TD -

The reference to www.bmj, is excellent.

It shows Furuli evading points, using non sequiturs, equivocation and deliberate exclusion of the middle, also lies.

I have printed these out for future reference.

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

The JW that gave the talk on fractions is my old local area didn't know fractions came from blood donations but assumed they were 'made in a lab'.

• Wild_Thing
    Wild_Thing

The JW that gave the talk on fractions is my old local area didn't know fractions came from blood donations but assumed they were 'made in a lab'.

Haha! He was probably home-schooled. (My go-to line for any ignorant comment a JW makes.)

But seriously, this topic ranks up with the topic of education in that it makes me so steaming mad! I had a pretty heated conversation about this with my mother one time. I told her how incredibly hypocrital it is for Witnesses to permit blood fractions and medicines that are made from blood fractions,but they do not allow their members to donate. She didn't even know you could donate just plasma. Long story short ... I won the argument, but it didn't change her viewpoint on it. She just never brings it up anymore.

As an FYI to anyone to wants to share with their Witness families: http://www.redcrossblood.org/donating-blood/types-donations/plasma-donation

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

It shows Furuli evading points, using non sequiturs, equivocation and deliberate exclusion of the middle, also lies.

Rolf Furuli is some kinda guy.

Not only an expert on when Jerusalem fell in 607 but evidently an expert in medicine too.

Doc

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

Wild thing, sadly not, the person that said it was my brother. He was never stupid, but he has been dumbed down with indoctrination. Despite a bachelor in medicine and surgery he decided the governing body knew more than me and called me a liar, simply for informing him that blood fractions came from blood.

8 window cleaners in new york he can't even name and will never be allowed to call liars, had more authority than a medically trained sibling.

Welcome to cult life!

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

Excellent TD, thanks

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit