New Leaflet to give to JW about TTATT

by TJ Curioso 59 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

Vewwy interesting...you never know...everybody responds to "seeds" in different ways. With most of us it was a variety of seeds and issues.

Mostly, it HAS to get personal before a cult member is moved to action, I know it was that way for me.

I liked the way you show the chronology of failed prophecy -- without ever really pointing it out! People may think, "...damn, there are whole generations that were fooled...am I one of those?" See? It just got vewwy personal.

Good for you.

O' and Good Luck !

• TJ Curioso
    TJ Curioso

I make a correction to the note nÂș2 on the leaflet. The date of the watchtower was wrong. It was 2003 and not 2013.

Use the same link to download again, please. Sorry for the mistake.

• oppostate
    oppostate

Do I get kudos for translating it into English or should I remain unmentioned like the WT writers.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

All praise oppostate!

nah, seriously...thanks for your work. Much appreciated.

• TJ Curioso
    TJ Curioso

oppostate, You deserve all the credits for the excellent translation! Sorry for not mention it in this new topic, but since a put the link about the history of the leaflet were is mention Your translation, I don't remembered to mention again.

Thanks! Thanks! Thanks!

• Designer Stubble
    Designer Stubble

Thank you for posting this. very valuable. I took the liberty to post this over on JWR:

http://www.jehovahswitnessrecovery.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=20350

• TJ Curioso
    TJ Curioso

Great! Thank You Designer Stubble.

• TJ Curioso
  • skeeter1
    skeeter1

Marked

• Antioch
    Antioch

Well that's interesting. I could take those to campus.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit