New Leaflet to give to JW about TTATT

by TJ Curioso 59 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• TJ Curioso
    TJ Curioso

Hi to all my fellows "apostates" in all world... especially in E.U.A. and UK.

As some of You already know, ex-JW in Portugal created a leaflet especialy to send to JW in all the country (individualy or to congregations). We must say that it was a sucess from the point of view of the impact originated. You can see all the story here: http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/watchtower/beliefs/279979/1/Great-campagne-in-Portugal-ex-JW#.U5YLfhbYs-0

Because I know that many of You don't read a topic related to Portugal (LOL), I create another topic specialy for all the ones that can be interessed in this leaflet. It can be send by email or envelope. You choose.

You can download here: https://app.box.com/s/qo03y1hzejzg1s14ofoa

• leaving_quietly
    leaving_quietly

Needs a QR code (or several)

• jw07
    jw07

@TJ Curioso - do you have a PSD version, I have some ideas for minor aesthetic changes to make it look more like dub material. ;-)

• Zoos
    Zoos

marked

• TJ Curioso
    TJ Curioso

jw07, no I don't have.

• TJ Curioso
    TJ Curioso

Jw07 You have a PM.

• HeyThere
    HeyThere

marked

• talesin
    talesin

That is a great job on the brochure! I just read your other thread, too, and it sounds like you have some interesting stories to tell from Portugal.

Good work - it's great to see ACTION. :))

So, I can download a version from the link provided, and take it to the printer to get a few copies printed? I don't have much resources, but can prnt a 1/2 dozen, and give them to the local JWS who staff the display at the park near my house. I find it impossible to have a conversation, and this would be much better.

Once again, great work~ and would love to hear any 'experiences' (on your other thread), like the pioneer sister who read the whole thing, and thought it was from the WT. ha!

t

• jw07
    jw07

@TJ Curioso I replied ;-)

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Try and print it on thinner paper such as 70gsm, and cut it to the size of a wt magazine.....then it they will look more real!

Thats my plan, and then put 50 copies folded on the literature counter at the hall!

With all the new stuff being printed, most witnesses will not even notice the difference as they restock their service bags!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit