New Light! The Evil Slave Class no longer exists!

by FusionTheism 22 Replies latest watchtower bible

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Yeah, we know. This nu-light "shelved idea" is borrowed from a False religious bible scholar. This disproves the JW dogma that ONLY the FDS can understand the bible and distribute spiritual food. Otherwise, they wouldn't have to adopt "correct teachings of truth" that have been in existence ( from Christendom ) for decades.

Whats next, anyone can be a FDS of Christ??? LOL!!! They have to retain power, but to do that they must have special powers. Getting things wrong over and over and over, isn't building much confidence. Borrowing ideas from "false" non-JW scholars doesn't say much either.

So now you know why dubs are kept in the dark through information control, and why they are kept on a hamster wheel. Once you get off the wheel and start an objective study of "da Troof", you realize how the GB has NEVER know what they are doing.

Its interesting that the article doesn't give true Christians advice on how to treat an FDS who takes on traits of the evil slave... Does the article even say what those traits are? Does it describe what "beating" your fellow slave would amount to?

I bet they apply that illustration to ONLY the GB. That way dubs can't say, " The GB are not showing up to court, they let the Eldubs DF people for disagreeing with the Pedo policy!" The GB can say that the illustration only applies to the way they might treat each other while taking care of Kingdom Issues. How is that working out? Great!! Just ask them!! See?? No evil slave up here in Warwick!!

DD

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

No evil slave? There goes one of our titles. I used to wear it with pride imagining a crown on my head with "evil slave" written on it.

• goingthruthemotions
    goingthruthemotions
    Finkelstein: Can we pretend ?

I thought it was all prentend Finkelstein.....guess that what i get for thinking.
  • wifibandit
    wifibandit

DATA-DOG, you hit the nail on the head!

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy
    These guys are God's channel of communication but they have to get thier insight from a bible scholar.
  • DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

New Lite -- Old Lite -- it's all the same ole sh*t

Image result for pile of crap

Doc

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

@ DOC...

Don't you mean, "New Lite, Old Lite, same old shite"?

• OneFingerSalute
    OneFingerSalute

There aren't any 'classes' relating the the slave anymore.

Funny, I told that to one of the nose in the air wannabe eldurrs who always yaps on about the FDS class this, and the FDS class that, and wouldn't you know, I got reprimanded for trying to "correct" an appointed brother!

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

It's still not too late to order your "I'M WITH THE EVIL SLAVE" t-shirts!

Operators are standing by!

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Onefingersalute,

Was this recent?? I swear the Eldubs are some of the worst bible students.

I had an Eldub telling me how exciting Elderrr school was. He said," Guess What I learned?? There is an appendix in the back of the bible and it has cross references and a glossary."

😐 I'm not joking..

DD

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit