Drama: Not ONE word has failed! Regional Convention 2014

by OneDayillBeFree 23 Replies latest jw friends

• 3rdgen
    3rdgen

They are obviously trying to distract the flock from thinking about WTBT$ 100+ years of false prophesy by quoting a completely unrelated scripture in Joshua.

• ILoveTTATT
    ILoveTTATT

ADCMS, LOOOOOOOL!!! Grande pendejo, that's right!!!

• Iown Mylife
    Iown Mylife

ADCMS, you are too funny, - thank you!

Marina

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

The drama was uber-lame. The only way it could have been worse, was if Loesch was the narrator. One more boring talk from him and I would have gladly drank Kool-aid. The best parts were the occasion where the Gibeonites fooled the holy spirit and Joshua, and where Akin confessed, but was killed because he failed to think of Jehovahs treasury.

Dont be duped by materialism! For your own protection, give your money to the WTBTS!!! LOL!!!

DD

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange
    Not ONE word has failed! -- God

Wouldn't that be enough to prove that WTS/JWs clearly do NOT speak for God.

Their every word concerning when The End(TM) would come HAS FAILED!

Doc

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Great point DOC!

How can they continue to speak in gods name, giving these predictions, yet keep getting them wrong?

If I pretend to be an accountant, but can't add up, or if I pretend to be a doctor but don't know my head from my ass, then the bluff is called out!

How do witnesses not see it?????

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Drama: Not ONE word has failed! Regional Convention 2014

.......................................................................  photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

They can get away with it because religion is given a free pass when it comes to lying to the masses.

• TTATTelder
    TTATTelder

The drama was uber-lame. The only way it could have been worse, was if Loesch was the narrator. One more boring talk from him and I would have gladly drank Kool-aid. - DD

If I pretend to be an accountant, but can't add up, or if I pretend to be a doctor but don't know my head from my ass, then the bluff is called out! - stuckinarut2

Ahhhhhhahahahaha lolololol !!!!!! Very Funny Stuff!!

I sooooo need this convention to be lame. It will help me and hopefully the wifey to see things clearly.

If this thing is half as lame as y'all describe, they will drop numbers next year. If they can't brew up some holy magic on this anniversary year special convention yadayada, people will walk away with buyers remorse. Some people are spending thousands of dollars to participate in this stuff!!

Anyway, thanks for the laughs and the reports.

-TE

• villagegirl
    villagegirl

Stop - you guys are killin' me hahahahaahahahahah

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit