The Kingdom Ministry and Jehovah's Witnesses

by radar 16 Replies latest jw friends

• City Fan
    City Fan

Hi there collegegirl !

I had a similar situation to yourself, but with me it was my older brother.
    He'd stopped going to meetings when he was 17. I remember taking the "Life everlasting" book into his bedroom to try and get him to come back to meetings. When he refused the book I just broke down. Having the constant thought that the same God who would save me would also destroy my own brother used to tear me apart !
    It is very unfair to put kids through these kind of emotions.

• Will Power
    Will Power
    (Those that commit this sin would be those who evidently recognize the Holy Spirit yet reject it afterwards, like the Pharisees.)

They not only judge others they eliminate themselves at the same time, if it is the bible they say that they follow.

What about the WatchTower Bible & Tract Society together with the Governing Body, all Overseers in all capacities, all elders, all MiniServants, and especially all those out in the field with the ones conducting bible studies rejecting the holy spirit, for themselves and others they "tutor", with doctrines that only 144,000 will ever experience the [Holy Spirit] force. They recognize it all right but hands off & don't even think about it, it is not for you!!!

26In the same way the Spirit also helps our weakness; for we do not know how to pray as we should, but the Spirit Himself intercedes for us with groanings too deep for words. and He who searches the hearts knows what the mind of the Spirit is, because He intercedes for the saints according to the will of God.

Do the annointed pray in your place? If no spirit how can a regular JW even pray?

So if these and similar words of the bible are only to/for the annointed, the 144,000, the chosen ones, then what do you do about Romans & the entire chapter 8? If the bible is the JWs book of laws & lessons & teachings that they believe and uphold, how can they deny this spirit to themselves & others by teaching a gospel not found?

Rom. 8: .....For the mind set on the flesh [living forever on paradise earth] is death, but the mind set on the Spirit is life and peace...
    for if you are living according to the flesh, you must die [no matter what generation you are from]; ...For all who are being led by the Spirit of God, [not a bunch of men in New York City] these are sons of God....eg. Our Father ....

The AIR [great post farkel] they are selling isn't even the same AIR that is in the book they claim to know so much about!!

How many volumes have they produced centered around Armagedon?

Harmagedon mentioned ONCE in the bible. at rev 16:16 a hill of Megiddo which is a strategic city between Manasseh and Issachar, plain in Jezreel Valley.
    Rev 16:16 and they gathered them together to the place which in Hebrew is called HarMagedon. Everything before and after is literal, this geographical reference is symbolic. UGH

They will reap what they sow. The AIR ministry dropping seeds of destruction 15 minutes a door judging goats.

• trevor
    trevor

Radar,

You should be more cautious with your language. Logic and reason are not words that the Watchtower Society approve of. They are the tools of the Devil.

• MacHislopp
    MacHislopp

Hello Radar,

congratulation for this interesting post.

I do really like this parts:

****"For those that never receive a “Witness” before the Great tribulation, it is said that God will look into their hearts and judge accordingly.
    Which begs another question as to why God cannot do this without the aid of JWs?"

and:

****"While attending the 5 weekly meeting per week, seduces the average JW into believing that the whole world knows about this Kingdom message.
    In reality the majority of people in the world have no idea what they are talking about, and I suspect, these days the average JW does not either."

Very logical indeed...but no answer from the WTBS Inc.

Greetings, J.C.MacHislopp

• radar
    radar

Thanks everyone for your input into this topic.

• nicolaou
    nicolaou
    City Fan
    I had a similar situation to yourself, but with me it was my older brother.
    He'd stopped going to meetings when he was 17. I remember taking the "Life everlasting" book into his bedroom to try and get him to come back to meetings. When he refused the book I just broke down. Having the constant thought that the same God who would save me would also destroy my own brother used to tear me apart!

I have experienced almost the same depressing episode, please read http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=21351&site=3#265940

All the best,

Nic'

• LDH
    LDH

((((((((CITY))))))))))

Lisa

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit