HOLY HELL!!! These people are freaking watchtarded!!!

by DATA-DOG 23 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

I just got done with the first day of the RC! Ho-lee-Fuk!! Freaking delusion!! Propaganda films a go-go!! Gerrit Loesch is so freaking boring!! I just told my Elder brother, at dinner, that I knew all Christians were domestics and there was no FDS as taught, and that no human religious leaders were appointed over Christs' belongings! "How could I know that when only the FDS can interpret scripture?!?!?! LOL!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHH!!!!! BWAHHAHAHAHAH!!!!

His face!!! LOL!!! Priceless!! No explanation from one of the Dukes!! LOL!!!! Also, the whole BTG talk perfectly described the ORG!!! HA!!! HAHAHHAHAHAH!!! LOL!!! Freaking insane!!! AHAHHAAHAH!! Only 2 days to go! I feel great!

Seriously, I made it through and it really did not effect me like it did last year. I FEEL SORRY FOR THEM. THEY ARE SO DELUDED. They are so ignorant of the true history, they are doomed to repeat it. Then there was some idiot named Chuchill Evangelista! LOL!! HAHAHAHHAAHAH !!!! HEHHEHEEHEH!!!!! HAAAAAHH!!!!

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

WTs history is rich with people who figured out truth and "New Light"™ long before the GB/WT did.

But, in "God's Organization"™, in order to be considered "faithful" and "obedient", one must believe the error until the FDS gets around to correcting it themselves. Until that happens just continue to promote the falsehood as truth....

• GrreatTeacher
    GrreatTeacher

You sound like you are in a whole different place mentally this year as opposed to a year ago. Do you really feel truly and completely mentally out now?

Oh and thanks for the intell from ringside at the circus.

• twice shy
    twice shy

@datadog- HIP HIP HOORAY!!!

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

Glad you are amused by it all. Get ready though, next you will start to realize there is no way in hell that you can tolerate this stuff for 20, 30, 40 years or however many years you have left on this earth. That is what forced me out for good.

Was the revisionist history book released today? Looking for some reviews on that.

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Honestly, if yah gotta go, the only way to endure it is to rupture your spleen laughing internally. Good Job.

BTW-" propoganda a go-go" love it.

Jehovapaloosa's a good one aswell.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

I'm prepared just in case I have to make a couple 1/2-days of it.

That's why it's called the Good Book.

Doc

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

The whole thing is so sad. These poor people. They have no clue what's going on. How Loesch can stammer on about crap that he knows amounts to BS IS BEYOND ME. I felt pretty good, mostly bored. Laugh if you will, but I did a lot of meditation before the convention. I KNEW that propaganda and emotional appeals with faulty logic were coming. I simply prepared myself. It was just really sad. All the old people. The same ol shit.... The claims of EPIC greatness...

DD

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

Give us more details so I can be prepared for when my family goes.

• Ignoranceisbliss
    Ignoranceisbliss

I too was shocked at how bad of a speaker geritt is. Awful. Growing up I remember how great of speakers the GB was. This really is a new breed.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit