Troll Accusations

by Frazzled UBM 23 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• MissFit
    MissFit

I actually like the 1st. posts of newcomers that have their "life story". I think the introductory posts help me get to know where the poster is coming from. We all have our own unique point of view and perspectives based on our experiences.

If there is a post that gets "an emotional response" from me, I look up their post history to get a feel for that person's perspective.

If it is a new poster, I reserve judgment and opinions until I hear more from them.

I like the way posters like Kate, Flipper, Jnat, Clarity , Lois and many others respond and greet new ones. They made me feel welcome and understood.

Hopefully more posters will reserve judgement before calling troll.

Refusing to rise to the bait will be discouragement enough.

I am glad Kate and Frazzled got to meet Panthers and that it went well.

Miss.Fit giving people the benefit of the doubt.

• smiddy
    smiddy

We should be patient with new posters , we dont know what their circumstances are , or what their overall view of the "truth" is , as they currently know it.

Lets give them the benefit of the doubt .

The way we treat them can make or break them .

Surely we want to help them see the truth About The Truth , TTATT , without discouraging them, and putting them off., by accusations that may very well be unfounded .

smiddy

• villagegirl
    villagegirl

Please tell FL Panther that he will know when Armageddon is

happening when he sees lightening striking all Kingdom Halls.

• MissFit
    MissFit

Oh no Village Girl we do not want to make him afraid of thunderstorms.

Armageddon is a hard fear to shake when you have been taught it all your life.

I remember one time I was listening to the news and heard them say something about peace and security. I was really expecting destruction to come.

I am only now finally living my life without watching for "signs" or afraid that my family and I are doomed at Armageddon.

It takes time to free ourselves.

Panthers has to go at his own pace.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit