Why can't I create new topics and how can I edit my profile picture and signature?

by tunnistaja.ee 8 Replies latest forum tech-support

• tunnistaja.ee
    tunnistaja.ee

The topics I create just dissapear and I can see no "edit profile" or "settings" anywhere. Any hints?

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

I don't quite understand since you were able to post this one ^^^^^.

After you post you have 30 minutes to edit or delete. Just use the little yellow pencil in your upper right window.

LL

PS Please excuse my rudeness. I just noticed you are a new member to JWN. Welcome tunnistaja . ee

• KateWild
    KateWild

That's odd, I checked your "Topics Started" tab, this in fact is the only topic you have started. But you started this one no problem. As for changing your profile picture I can't do it either. some can and some can't.

Try starting another topic, it might work this time.

Kate xx

• jgnat
    jgnat

I have sent you a private message (e-mail icon in the upper right) to explain why your other two topics were removed.

• jgnat
    jgnat

I can't edit my profile either. I am waiting for the forum software to be updated.

• tunnistaja.ee
    tunnistaja.ee

Thanks. I pretty much got my answers, including that the other topics that I created were censored due to mentioning a certain thing that I can't mention

I would still fancy a solution that would let me edit my profile though.

• Dis-Member
    Dis-Member

Might be a long wait.. you can't change your email, your own password, edit your profile, you old posts, your avatar, you can't delete your personal sent or received messages, you can't change your avatar, in fact you have no control over anything in this forum at all. You can't do anything really. You also can't even get answers to questions.

For that reason many have decided to just creat whole new accounts and abandon old ones. Makes complete sense.

• KateWild
    KateWild

Ahh I see now

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Tunnistaja ...

You likely were on Double Secret Probation at the time. Most rights are restricted.

Rub a Dub

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit