JWs cheat the least??

by lambsbottom 13 Replies latest jw friends

• Captain Obvious
    Captain Obvious

With JWs cheating comes in waves. Once one or two start in a cong or area, several more unfaithful spouses are found out. A year later, all back under the rug

• daringhart13
    daringhart13

Absolute BS

I've never seen so many cheaters in my life......11 years as an elder and almost every judicial committee was about cheating

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

DaringHart13... Pray tell, please, can you figure out, why after enjoying themselves, in JW sin, people think they have to turn themselves, in???

I asked my (ex) elder husband, this question:

The WT Society says if you are "practicing sin", you can be disfellowshipped .

So to be practicing , it had to be more than "once".

So my question to my ex was...

What is considered once?

Having sex once or

Going away and having a wild weekend once or...

Having a boyfriend and seeing him steadily for one year, (or more) as in having only "one" affair with "one" person. lol

-----> He never answered.

LL

• apostatethunder
    apostatethunder

I don't believe this statistic. What I saw is that on average there were more cases of cheating in a KH of 150 than in a workplace with 500 people.

It may have something to do with being constantly bombarded with: do NOT commit fornication. It is like being reminded day in day out: do NOT think of a pink elephant. They say the brain does not understand a negative so it might have the opposite effect working as reverse pshychology. Just a theory.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit