some changes need to be made

by venting 15 Replies latest jw friends

• Quarterback
    Quarterback

Amen, Venting.

A few other things.....

Women should have the right to wear pants.

Men should have the right to grow a beard

Those with hearing problems should have the right to masterbate, and they should announce that change with a new video, with the guy smiling this time.

Now I'm getting a headache.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    some changes need to be made

................................NO ONE WILL "EVER" REFORM THE..

................................................................................................... photo mutley-ani1.gif ..OUTLAW

• villagegirl
    villagegirl

Venting - spell anyway you want to - regardng reforms - please try to

examine the "core issue" Ask yourself, ' Why do I believe eight men in

New York are the 'sole channel of communication' between man and God?"

Why do you believe this ? Why do you believe the three verses in the Bible

that refer to a couple of 'faithul servants' who used resources instead burying

them in the ground, means setting up a hierarchy of control from the top down?

Was there really 'always an organization' that represented God? What is your

proof of this ? You base your entire life and belief system on these basic assumptions.

What is the proof, in scripture and in the history of the Watchtower to establish this

as any kind of fact ? Start there.

• TOTH
    TOTH

IMHO reformation of the wt is pointless. I would submit that new light qualifies as as reform. The only thing to be done is for individuals to accept that the wt is beyond help and to walk away from it.

• Wild_Thing
    Wild_Thing

I'm sorry you have a headache. Take two red pills and call me in the morning.

• Aunt Fancy
    Aunt Fancy

Venting, have you checked out JWfacts.com or read Crisis of Conscience? Once you do the research you will definitely be off the fence.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit