Why the Clean out of top Management

by Poztate 35 Replies latest jw friends

• Poztate
    Poztate

It has been commented here that "soon" the DO's will be history. The CO level will be "retired" at age 70 and the latest development was that the COBE can not serve after age 80. It would seem that there is a "cull" of top management. ....WHY ???

In secular companys that would signal a radical change of directions ???

What do you think... Is that is what is happening and what direction will that take them in...more cult like or what ???

• Virgochik
    Virgochik

At my company, (Postal Service), they want to shed us older long time employees because we're disgusted and jaded with all the changes, and we're simply not buying it. So we need to go, to make room for younger ones who are relatively enthused and haven't heard it all before. Could it be similar?

• Poztate
    Poztate

they want to shed us older long time employees because we're disgusted and jaded with all the changes

That is my thought also. I wonder how many others think the same way ??

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

Virgochik: Could it be similar?

Although that makes sense in certain respects, it begs the question: Why just the COBE? Why not "retire" all elders over 80?

Time may tell.

At any rate, it is a tug on the leash to be sure.

• integ
    integ

WTS doesn't have the testicles to give people a free "out" of their org. Believe me, if they could legally do more to screw up your life for daring to leave on your own volition they would.

I challenge them to have the guts to give people a get out free card...with no shunning or anything else...and see what kind of numbers they could brag about then.

• Poztate
    Poztate

Why just the COBE? Why not "retire" all elders over 80?

I think the answer is they are begging for YOUNG elders and ms's to take charge and it starts there

They start to cull at the top and hope the young and dumb will step up to fill in

It might work...

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

Poztate: I think the answer is they are begging for YOUNG elders and ms's to take charge and it starts there

79 is not young.

• Poztate
    Poztate

79 is not young.

HELL... it is for them....LOL hope they die out soon

They got to start some where ...60..70..

They have to cull all the 1975's at least

The new ones are young and dumb

• zebagain
    zebagain

does this get rid of the GB?

I feel the entire wts is beyond any redemption.

Shut it down sell it up and disperse the funds less taxes to the victims of abuse.

• prologos
    prologos

making room at the top

by taking out those that saw the flip-flop.

of 'superior authorities' from ceasar --to God and --then back in the 60ies,

just in time for the beatles.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit