Why Give a Dime to WT/GB BILLIONAIRES???

by LoisLane looking for Superman 12 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

WHY?

They have gotten free labor, and tax free money and man worship for over 100 years!

They put their pants on one leg at a time.

They are just... men .

If they heard God speaking to them, they keep getting the message wrong?

Nu -lite is Bu!! $hit!

Why give them a penny more?

Wake up!

You are getting fleeced!

LoisLane

• Aunt Fancy
    Aunt Fancy

A couple of years before we stopped going my husband refuse to give donations except for a little money here and there for literature. He saw some things he didn't like.

I would sit at the CA and they would give a very high figure for the cost of the assembly and I could never figure out why they needed such a large sum of money. People need to start asking questions or at least think about why they are asking for so much money.

What do they need all of this money for? It is a BIG SCAM!

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

I agree LL, and for that matter why donate your

money

time

brain cells

sanity

statistical support- in the form of your ass on their seat at the KH. (Why give them the satisfaction of "counting" you for their bogus WWreports/stats.

• sarahsmile
    sarahsmile

What is up with JWs! They do not believe in tithing but donations! So give them bubble gum!

Why would a corp need donations when they are worth billions!

• NAVYTOWN
    NAVYTOWN

If you are still attending, drop a single penny in the donation box. Better yet, invest in some play money and drop some in the box every chance you get. Do this at Circuit and Regional Assemblies, too. The elders will go crazy trying to figure out who's doing it. HAHA!!

• scary21
    scary21

I like that idea......write apostate money on it.....that will really freak them out....for sure if it is happening every where...lol

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

I knew bro's that collected the money, and you would be surprised at what gets dropped in there.

Candy (half-sucked), non legal tendor, chewing gum, I.O.U's, letters to jehovah from kids, suggestions from old sisters, buttons, you name it.

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

Thank you for your comments!

LoisLane

• 3rdgen
    3rdgen

Sparrowdown, LOL! You mean it ISN"T a suggestion box??? (as if the WTBT$ listens to suggestions..... from sisters no less.) Sticky candy makes me smile. especially when I think of it messing up the checks and money in the box. Letters to Jehovah from kids? Now those could be funny or cute or.......they could be tragic.... Could even be a separate thread.

• JustVisting
    JustVisting

yea, like "Dear Jehovah, please help me. please make Brother XX stop hurting me"...tragic is right

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit