Shaving: Wet or Electric?

by FL_Panthers 17 Replies latest jw friends

• FL_Panthers
    FL_Panthers

Something I ponder about now and again. I don't shave that much, maybe twice a week so it's not even a big deal, but I saw someone at the health club using an electric shaver and that got me pondering all over again.

I've been using Mach III recently and fairly happy with that. But sometimes I find shaving a real chore but always pleased with the results ie nice smooth face. The Kings gel that I got gives a really nice shave but seems to really clog the razor. I haven't really tried many electrics so wondered if anyone here was exclusively electric and if they had any recommendations.

• berrygerry
    berrygerry

Are you male or female? ;)

• FL_Panthers
  • GoUnion
    GoUnion

I wanted to be one of those guys that grew a beard after leaving JWs but I'm not allowed to have a beard with my job so I shave pretty regularly. good shaving cream after a hot shower and keeping sharp razors helps turn your shaving chore into a manly ritual. Check out safety blades sometime, someday I'm gonna get a straight blade though.

• NVR2L8
    NVR2L8

For me electric shavers take too long and don't shave close enough so I had to shave again before going to the meeting. Now I use disposable dual blades and shave on week days only.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Are you male or female? ;)

Men shave.

Ladies (hopefully) wax.

Doc

Yeah that Mach III razor is great but kind of pricey for a d*mn razor blade. Whooda thought?

• cofty
    cofty

Wet shave most days.

Asda are advertising Gillette Fusion 4 packs for £5-

• minimus
    minimus

I have Braun shavers. They are the best for my face.

• HowTheBibleWasCreated
    HowTheBibleWasCreated

I use both. The differance is I shave my head so the Mach 3 blade jam up doing that often.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

FL_Panthers - "Shaving: Wet or Electric?"

Whichever's kinkier.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit