12-year-old girls stabbed friend 19 times to please a mythological creature

by cantleave 19 Replies latest social current

• cantleave
  • KateWild
    KateWild

This is horrifying, my son is 12. I say the parents need to be paying attention to what their children are doing on the internet. Truly horrifying. Kate xx

• blondie
    blondie

What would be some practical suggestions to monitor your children's computer activities? There are many software programs, keeping the computer in a public place in the house, etc.

I always wonder how you do that if they are online using their friends' computers at their friends house when their parents are gone or also inattentive?

• Wild_Thing
    Wild_Thing

I heard this guy named Abraham almost did that once.

• KateWild
    KateWild

I always wonder how you do that if they are online using their friends' computers at their friends house when their parents are gone or also inattentive?-Blondie

I think it's less about policing and more about showing a genuine interest in our childrens interests on the internet and spending time with them to build a core set of values. We need to be talking about the internet with them, not watching them when their on it.

Kate xx

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

Was it Sparlock?

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

I heard this guy named Abraham almost did that once

True, but god told him to do it so it's not morally reprehensible. It's good to be the king.

• MadGiant
  • elder-schmelder
    elder-schmelder

Sounds like every war and religion in the history of the world to me.

• suavojr
    suavojr

Yeah, but God stopped Abraham

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit