New Light: I hear all the time as the Armageddon gets closer the light get's brighter

by goingthruthemotions 17 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• goingthruthemotions
    goingthruthemotions

New Light: I hear all the time as the Armageddon gets closer the light get's brighter. Where in the bible is this supported. All i could fined is in

Rev 20: 7-12

7+ Now as soon as the thousand years have been ended, Satan will be let loose out of his prison, 8+ and he will go out to mislead those nations in the four corners of the earth, Gog and Ma'gog, to gather them together for the war. The number of these is as the sand of the sea. 9+ And they advanced over the breadth of the earth and encircled the camp of the holy ones and the beloved city. But fire came down out of heaven and devoured them. 10+ And the Devil who was misleading them was hurled into the lake of fire and sulphur, where both the wild beast and the false prophet [already were]; and they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.

11+ And I saw a great white throne and the one seated on it. From before him the earth and the heaven fled away, and no place was found for them. 12+ And I saw the dead, the great and the small, standing before the throne, and scrolls were opened. But another scroll was opened; it is the scroll of life. And the dead were judged out of those things written in the scrolls according to their deeds

it clearly states new information with be revealed after the 1000 years. So how could new information be divulged before then? Is there a scripture that supports this New Light information?

How did all this New Light stuff start?

The sheeple are lead to the slaughter by the Borg....and the Elders don't care. And if elders actually now what they teach is wrong. The blood of those lives they are misleading is on there hands and they will be judged according to there deeds.

GTTM

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

Its the scripture in Proverbs about the path of the righteous one is like a lamp that gets brighter.

Of course a careful reading indicates it would apply to a person searching for righteousness, not a God appointed organization that has to flip flop on prophecies they have made because they were completely wrong.

• Splash
    Splash

goingthruthemotions it clearly states new information with be revealed after the 1000 years.

Really?

To me it clearly talks about scrolls of judgement being opened in the context of a court.

Which part talks about new information?

Splash

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Armageddon and the last days of this system of things was and still pretty much the core doctrine of the WTS..

It helped in the proliferation of millions of pieces of literature and spurred people to actually distribute those pieces of

literature, guised as proclaiming and preaching the gospel of the bible. ( The New Kingdom has arrived )

In reality the WTS. is a corrupt false prophet who runs and operates its own publishing house.

• villagegirl
    villagegirl

Does the Watchtower ever tell you these scriptures,

all about LIGHT:

John 8:12
    12 Again Jesus spoke to them, saying,“I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will not walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.”

John 1:5
    5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.

1 John 1:7
    7 But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus his Son cleanses us from all sin.

Ephesians 5:8
    8 For you used to be darkness; but now, united with the Lord, you are light. Live like children of light,

Ephesians 5:14

14 for anything that becomes visible is light. Therefore it says,

“Awake, O sleeper,
    and arise from the dead,
    and Christ will shine on you.”

These scriptures and many more describe what "light" really is , it has nothing

at all to do with what changing doctrines and false prophesies and continual

self aggrandizment the Watchtower writes about itself and their self appointed

"governing body".

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

New Light to the WTS. means time to change old worn out doctrines that aren't usable anymore to make way for new light Bullshit.

The WTs knows how to attract people to its organization and make these ones controlled to their liking as their own sales representatives.

• trujw
    trujw

I told a jw at my door once. "If you can lie to millions of people about this generation and then just shrug your shoulders and say new light. Why not just be a Catholic in a couple hundred years they'll get new light and be right also." Let's just say she did not find it as funny as me. Lol

• goingthruthemotions
    goingthruthemotions

Thanks for the comments and clarification.....I started to study 10 years ago and got baptized a couple of years later. I was missled and told i got baptized in the name of Jesus. Turns out I wasn't....after time and many assemblies it dawned on me from the baptismal talks that there is never a mention about being baptized in the name of the father, son and holy spirit, much less Jesus. turns out I was baptised to the Borg....as a broucher pedaler.

my eyes were opened a couple of years ago...so have not lost alot of time to it...also i have never changed my living style. Fact is, If the POS elders, CO and other are not paying my bills so Don't tell me how to live. I have not problems kicking someones ass, it doesn't bother my concience..i was brought up pretty rough area where I live.

So F&ck the Elders/ WT/ Borg! If I got DF'd people in the hall could kiss my A$$.

GTTM

• Wild_Thing
    Wild_Thing

The JWs are champs at using analogies that make no sense.

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

To take the analogy of the "light getting brighter" into the realms of the ridiculous.

When light becomes too bright it actually blinds you.

So I hope someone has their hand on the dimmer switch. Oops too late they're all blinded by the light.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit