My friends have made a stand on shunning.

by quellycatface 28 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• cha ching
    cha ching

Go Quelly!

Every piece of sand removed from the damn, shall one day help the waters flow!

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Sounds like the JWS woman are too pent up to show their righteous loyalty to Jah by shunning quellycatface

Perhaps they aren't aware of the work place rule.

Unless of course quellycatface did something really bad to justify it.

• PaintedToeNail
    PaintedToeNail

Great news quelly and blondie, when it comes down to the nitty gritty, work and RESPECT everyone or be fired, it may change the individual shunners attitude. We all know the WTBTS isn't going to help them find a new job or make their house payment when it comes due.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Isn't it SAD that "Christians" have to be forced to behave kindly and respectful of others.

Doc

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

Good for you. JWs need to be called on their bullshit!

It's bad enough they do this within their cult, but it is totally inappropriate in the workplace.

Keep us posted.

• cultBgone
    cultBgone

Good for you, Quelly, you've opened the eyes of your friends and opened the door for public awareness of this horrible practice. Let's hope it spreads throughout your community, and elsewhere!

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

Shunning proves how righteous they are as jw's. They need to shun in the workplace just as jw children need not participate in the pledge of allegiance, or any holidays. It's a matter of principle. Jw's don't practice their religion, they ARE their religion. You cannot separate the two.

Hopefully they will keep shunning to prove their righteousness and will be fired. It will bring honor to Jehovah's and make his heart glad!!

In all seriousness, good for you quelly!!

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

pre-emptive shunning seems to be the norm too, missing a few meetings here and there, dubs will black list you and snub you in public

• steve2
    steve2

Excellent development Quelly. In private or non-work public places the JWs are "free" to shun; but if they are employed to provide service to customers, they'd better deliver the goods. Even the Witnesses of old made exceptions for business dealings.

• Zoos
    Zoos

"Sorry Watchtower. I can't make my agreed upon donation anymore because I got fired for shunning an apostate at work and I couldn't do anything about it because I'm not a manager because I never went to school because I pioneered because the end is so close."

Good job Quelly!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit