The Rants of a Dumbass Elder Still Serving

by TTATTelder 32 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

First of all the circuit assembly was a joke. Half the assembly was about pioneering

and selling your soul to be a no-pay salesman for the borg.....TTATTelder

.............................WITH CHILDREN IN THE AUDIENCE!!!..

..This is what JW Parents are Allowing the WBT$ to Teach Their Children..

............THIS IS THE FUTURE OF EVERY JW CHILD IN THE WBT$!!..

.................Free JW Child Labour................Targets for JW Child Sexual Abuse.

.....................For The WBT$....................... .. At Your Local Kingdom Hall..

...................................Pointless JW Childrens Deaths..

............................................For WBT$ Doctrine..

........................................................................................................................... photo mutley-ani1.gif ...OUTLAW

• 3rdgen
    3rdgen

Right on Outlaw!

• problemaddict
    problemaddict

I like you when you drink too.

Hey if you can't vent here....where can you vent! :)

When i was fading, this stuff took its toll on me as well. The more distance you eventually get, the less this stuff will affect you. The old heads giving these talks, are seriously all dying. I'm in Cali (sounds liek you are too.....there was a CA in my area this weekend), and some of the halls are getting more liberal, and some are still held in check by that one elder douche.

Reform will never come, but I believe you will see an incriment of improvement from the rank and file perspective.

Honestly though, sounds like a rough day. Hit me up if you want to talk.....drinks or no drinks.

• Ding
    Ding

At least nothing in the OP will out you.

Everything you said sounds like a description of a typical assembly and CO.

• L3G
    L3G

The organization was equated with God throughout the assembly.

That says it all...

• goingthruthemotions
    goingthruthemotions

Hi Splash, help me understand something...if they are saying Jesus is ruling and this is prior to the 1000 year reign. How does the Borg come up with this? is it in the bible? this just plain sucks. I go to the meeting because of my wife whom i love so much, i try to talk to her as much as possible without making waves. but it is a long process to deprogram someone who is brainwashed by these false teachings.

I just wish she would open her mind and eyes about all the contridications.

GTTM

• DJS
    DJS

TTATT,

You describe what I was going through my last year or so in the Borg when I was sick of it, serving as an elder but did not realize it was a cult and was anything but the truth. I couldn't hide my disgust for it, and I don't see how you can either. My hat is off to you. Good luck keeping it all inside without exploding or harming your health.

• leaving_quietly
    leaving_quietly

Let's clear up this tiny little matter about Christ's ruling. WTBTS has unwittingly said what the Bible has been saying all along. Christ's rule is not just 1000 years long. The 1000 years is the length of time that the holy ones are to rule with Christ.

Rev 20:4-6: "And I saw thrones, and those who sat on them were given authority to judge. Yes, I saw the souls of those executed for the witness they gave about Jesus and for speaking about God, and those who had not worshipped the wild beast or its image and had not received the mark on their forehead and on their hand. And they came to life and ruled as kings with the Christ for 1,000 years. (The rest of the dead did not come to life until the 1,000 years were ended.) This is the first resurrection. Happy and holy is anyone having part in the first resurrection; over these the second death has no authority, but they will be priests of God and of the Christ, and they will rule as kings with him for the 1,000 years."

It's true that WTBTS views Christ as ruling only for 1,000 years, though. They call it "Christ's Thousand Year Reign" and the "Thousand Year Reign of Christ". These are both incorrect. The Bible speaks of him ruling forever. (Isa 9:7; Luke 1:22,23). Even after the 1,000 years, Christ is shown as the Lamb having a throne in New Jerusalem along with God. (Rev. 22:3,4). 1 Corinthians 15:24-28 speaks of Christ handing over the Kingdom at the end and subjecting himself to his Father. That doesn't mean he stops ruling as a king. To me, it means that he fully accomplished that which his Father appointed him to do, up to and including abolishing death. After that, based on Revelation 22:3, 4 it seems they rule together as co-rulers.

The 1,000 years, though, only applies to the time Satan is abyssed, and is also the length of time that those holy ones are to rule with Christ.

This is how I presently understand things.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

GEEZUS!

Since this past Memorial is to be (probably -- like Zechariah) well, or at least MAYBE, our LAST Memorial Celebration, maybe/probably this will be the last CIRASSM BS Session you have to endure too.

Doc

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Sounds like your typical Assembly on why aren't you pioneering and spreading the message of the WTS ,

even if its full of BS.

Expressing guilt and shame for not proselytizing enough, its all gimmicked up to proliferate the WTS own literature

and to turn people into free labor door to door sales representatives.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit