2014 Convention Lapel Card / Badge

by the girl next door 20 Replies latest jw friends

• AndDontCallMeShirley
  • blondie
    blondie
    Post 123 of 129
    Joined 9/7/2009

I've never heard of such unprecedented paranoia before

Do you mean jws wearing badges....jws have done so for years....or is it another point?

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Nice ADCMS!

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

blondie,I think I got my post mixed up with another thread about only 2 entrances to the site where they might be conducting searches.

• jws
    jws

Even if I didn't go to the actual convention, could be fun. Wearing a badge, standing outside smoking. Or go to a hotel bar where they are staying and start drinking, looking visibly drunk. General no-no things.

Could go to a strip club wearing the badge and tell the strippers you're in town for the JW convention. Wouldn't have much affect on JWs, but the strippers might have a story to tell.

Thanks for posting the badge. Asked for this in years past, but nobody could produce one.

• shopaholic
    shopaholic

jws, that would be a riot. Please do it!!!

• smiddy
    smiddy

Some convention sights are badge only entry.

the girl next door

Could you verify that statement for me please ?

smiddy

• SAHS
    SAHS

“smiddy”: “Some convention sights are badge only entry. . . . Could you verify that statement for me please?”

I am guessing that this might be implemented only for the sites hosting the international district conventions just to have some kind of verification process to encourage only those invited to attend. I have never heard of any other kind of actual badge check anywhere at all.

• factfinder
    factfinder

i used to like wearing the name badges- I saved mine with the programs as souveniers of the conventions I went to. First one was 1977 Joyful Workers."

Last Convention I went to was in 2000. The heat kept me away.

• clarity
    clarity

"Last Convention I went to was in 2000. The heat kept me away."

FactFinder ....the thing that keeps me away,

is the Bull Shit!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit