Verde Valley Elders- Is this Ethical???

by Newly Enlightened 36 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• KateWild
    KateWild

just filed a complaint with the AZ Attorney General's office.- NE

Well done Kim. This is a step in the right direction. I wonder if he would get Df'd for stealing and lying. I bet his BOE peers will say he is repentant and is forgiven. This will be an eye opener for many in the cong I hope.

Kate xx

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

KateWild - "I wonder if he would get Df'd for stealing and lying."

Not if his cronies were able to successfully spin it as some kind of "theocratic warfare".

• Listener
    Listener

Maybe the property did sell for market value, the whole congregation would know what it sold for.

• Newly Enlightened
    Newly Enlightened

Here is a general warning dear friends... since this is a VERY specific topic and some are asking very specific questions please be careful, someone from AZ just warned us that there could be some elder MOLES from that area trolling on here looking for information and to 'out' ones.

pixtjw: We don't know ALL of the elders in the Verde Valley cong. since it's been a few years and we were in the other cong. [MT Shadows]

Are you trolling on here Elders? I can give you some info that will make you sick. What about the woman & child abuser the Mt Shadows cong. is protecting?

Stay tuned, because we just found out some more shit these elders have done.

We just found out about a second property and as soon as I get that info from the Assessors office, that's coming out too!!

Have a great week Elders!!

• Gayle
    Gayle

Did a zillow.com search. Graph there shows a significant difference on how much less property sold in comparison to other properties there.

• Aunt Fancy
    Aunt Fancy

This is interesting and please keep us informed on how it is going.

• cofty
    cofty

Marking

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit