Verde Valley Elders- Is this Ethical???

by Newly Enlightened 36 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Newly Enlightened
    Newly Enlightened

Just found this out today....

a NON-PROFIT CHARITY corporation [Verde Valley congregation] the Trustees CANNOT sell property to themselves. He also did not check the little box on the deed where it asks if the buyer & seller are related.

There is a building on the property and He also checked the box that this would be secondary/vacation home , instead of the THIS WILL USED FOR RENTAL PROPERTY and he immediately rented it out.

THIS IS FRAUD IN THE state ASSESSORS law book

He used his company to buy the property and the congregation was not told any of this. Now there is a 2 nd piece of property that we are trying to get the documents for. There is definitely something screwy going on in Cottomwood, AZ

• Newly Enlightened
    Newly Enlightened

I should also mention that our friend "The Unknown Apostate" said the property is worth at the very least what they paid for it. It is good frontage road off the highway property.

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

I'm sure Jehovah™ will just look the other way...all is fair for "The Kingdom" you know, and when a "glorious one" fleeces the flock it's not so bad.

Remember, Jehovah's™ Holy Spirit™ appointed™ this Glorious One™ through the Faithful Slave™ and the Watchtower™ Organization™, all for Kingdom™ interests in these momentous™ Last Days™ before Armageddon™.

It's good to be the king.

• galaxie
    galaxie

Lets face it the culprits in this saga are human warts and all. All very WORDLY don't you think!!?.

This kind of ' cookin' the books ' is common.

They just hope they can remain under the radar.

Maybe they forgot the big eye in the sky is watching them..oh oh look out !!! Lol.

• KateWild
    KateWild

a NON-PROFIT CHARITY corporation [Verde Valley congregation] the Trustees CANNOT sell property to themselves-NE

Kim,

Have the authorities been informed? He needs to be made an example of. I don't suppose he will get a custodial sentence if he's convicted just a hefty fine. Please contact the police and land registration authority for the area.

Kate xx

• jgnat
  • Londo111
    Londo111

marked

• Newly Enlightened
    Newly Enlightened

Thank you Jgnat: just filed a complaint with the AZ Attorney General's office.

• piztjw
    piztjw

Cottonwood, AZ???

Lying elders???

I would bet that I personally know at least one of them. Initials C. W. Came from Washington state at one time.

If so, I could tell many factual stories about this LYING, hypocrite!

• piztjw
    piztjw

The scam is that he bought the land for $155,000 less than what it's worth, and the congregation has no idea this is what has happened. They are unaware that they have taken a huge loss so this elder trustee can make out like a bandit. Do you think this deal would have been approved had the facts been presented to the congregation?

ADCMS is correct.

In a secular vein, the president of a S&L that I know about did about the same thing, multiple times, with home loans. He would write the loan for way over fair market value, sell it to a holding company which he owned for pennies on the dollar, then claim the loss for his S&L, pocket the proceeds and he made millions, before the government caught up with him and sent him to prison with a ten year sentence.

BTW, are the initials of any of the principles D.V.?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit