I want to start a website/ministry to help JWs leaving - how and why?

by Dogpatch 16 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

I have plenty of tips on my older site on starting ministries or outreaches. Though today they are now generally sites for public assistance, not personal blogs or opinion or doctrinal sites.

Free Minds has covered Doctrines, news, opinions, and more for 32 years (since 1996 online).

Our most visited article was about the Cross, interestingly.

Alan Feuerbacher's delve into the bogus Genesis inerpretation at http://freeminds.org/science/view.htm

GETTING THEM OUT was quite popular.

I'll have to find the ones on ministry (I'm going to rebuild the index, so use the main subtopics in the tall list at freeminds.org).

It's time to point people to personal HELP and RECOVERY from PROFESSIONALS.

We will soon have some of these as bloggers over the next few months if things go as planned - alresady have about 4 or 5.

Randy Watters

http://freeminds.org

http://freeminds2.org

• stillin
    stillin

Free minds was my gateway into the outside world, Randy. It already is a ministry in a sense. It was up to me to figure out what to do about what I had found on your website.

I really enjoyed reading experiences from fellow Bethelites from the '60s, '70s and '80s and "hearing" them laugh about some of the overseers and such. Some great editorial stuff. Thanks for all you have done. Glad to hear that you are still working on it!

• clarity
    clarity

Randy hi ,,nice to see you! Oh yeah, freeminds

was my first site that really helped me to open my

eyes! Thank you so much guy ...I love being free

even tho there are the usual challenges.

Wishing you the best of everything ...cause you sure

deserve it!

clarity

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Many sites were on my pathway out of the Witnesses. Freeminds was the one that led me to JWN (JWD) with Talk Soup. This is a blessing and a curse. I will always love you and be mad at you for that.

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

LOL On The Way Out,

I was dispensing red pills, a la The Matrix.. :-))

Randy

• 3dogs1husband
    3dogs1husband

yup freeminds then jwfact - then right here with the rest of u apostates!!! THANKS RANDY!

• zebagain
    zebagain

My heartfelt thanks.

Yes the 'soup' was one of the first i came across when i was looking for answers after hearing of the sexual abuse of my youngest.

I have gained healing from this experience.

• garyneal
    garyneal

During my times of doubt I turned to freeminds.org and 4jehovah.org, I will never forget those transitioning years so thanks. I found this site through freeminds the same way OTWO did and that was when my eyes really began to open.

• twice shy
    twice shy

Wishing you much success. It too, will be well received.

• smiddy
    smiddy

Freeminds was the first site that I encountered that led me here , I`m indebteted to you always .

smiddy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit