June issue of Canadian Living

by berrygerry 12 Replies latest jw experiences

• berrygerry
    berrygerry

Did anyone read Margaux's story?

• Fernando
  • Fernando
    Fernando

Hopefully it might encourage a few more to come forward and tell their "human interest" stories.

• dozy
    dozy

Interesting story - thanks for the link. Is she a poster on JWN?

• clarity
    clarity

Berrygerry.... thanks for posting that article.

Strange how 'the story' is so familiar.

There are hundreds of thousands of ex jw's

but the same programming & the same

mind control has been perpetrated on us all,

which explains the carbon-copy, or sameness,

over & over again!

Watchtower, June 1, 1953, p. 350 par. 24).

24 In these closing days of wickedness Jehovah’s people must demonstrate holiness.

They must not foul their minds with the filthy mental food on the propaganda tables

of this old world, but must feed on the feast of fat things Jehovah provides. (Isa. 25:6;28:8)

Minds must be cleansed and made over, mental circuits formed by old-world thinking

and acting faded out and new ones put in according to new-world specifications.

clarity

• Quarterback
    Quarterback

Yup, I read it.

Still trying to process it.

• Apognophos
    Apognophos

It says she's currently still reinstated... not for long, now that this article's published, I'd wager.

• ILoveTTATT
    ILoveTTATT

Wooow what a great story!! I hope some JW's read the story and wake up a bit!!

• NVR2L8
    NVR2L8

Wonderfully written...if she never had sex with "Eric" her husband had no scriptural divorce and he is fornicating with his new wife according to their own JW rules! But then again elders have their own set of rules.

• cultBgone
    cultBgone

Wow, let's hope more of these stories are published. Meanwhile congrats to her for her new life! What a CRAZY pseudo religion.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit