NEW DONATION ARRANGEMENT - FOR ME!!

by The Searcher 8 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• The Searcher
    The Searcher

To my Congregation:

Dear Brethern & Sistern, I wish to inform you of a new method which I have devised to provide me with all my material needs for the future. My previous method was OK, pretty lucrative in fact, but this one hits the jackpot! What I propose is this: rather than you giving me monetary gifts when you are able, I want you to pledge, in writing, exactly how much you are willing to give me each month. That way, your Christian conscience will compel you to cough up, regardless of your own financial needs for that month! Now the really good bit - Calculate how much money your basic household needs are for a month, and multiply that amount by three. Keep three months running costs in your account at any given time, and send me everything else! If you have any major expenses in running your home, as long as it costs more than $5000, I'll cover it!! If it costs less, please take a collection amongst yourselves to pay for it, and don't trouble me with your problems! I'm sure you will all be blessed - for listening and obeying me!

• Iamallcool
  • twice shy
    twice shy

Thanks for summarizing and breaking down the last letter in layman's terms for us.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Just got sent a link to this thread,from a Lurker......They love the OP..

I think it`s frigging hillarious!..LOL!!..

................................... photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• The Searcher
    The Searcher

:) Tragic & funny at the same time?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

:) Tragic & funny at the same time?.....Searcher

..........................Screwed By The New..

.....................WBT$ Donation Arrangement..

................ photo irl-fan-directv-subscriber1.jpg

............................................................................ photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• cantleave
  • label licker
    label licker

Sure. Give us your address and we'll start sending you the cheques:)

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

My donation arrangement is to put excess funds into silver. That way, once the banks run out of stunts to keep the dollar bumbling along or they decide to pull the plug to make it toilet paper, I will have a form of wealth that cannot be diluted. And, given that low silver prices will create shortages of physical silver, it is amazing how few ounces it will take once the plug gets pulled to be "rich". Remember, back in the days of Rome, a denarius (a silver dime's worth of silver) was a fair day's wages. One ounce of silver will get you 2 weeks' worth. Going back to historical price averages of silver, it will take only around 1,000 ounces to comfortably retire on while watching people's bank accounts worth tens of millions of toilet papers becoming worthless.

And not one yoctogram for the Washtowel.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit