• clarity
    clarity

"Jehovah hates violence!" Huh? Really?

I guess smashing baby's heads in & slaughtering

thousands of people at one killing spree is not

violent! haha

• Mikado
    Mikado

I can just see how well the sister preaching in her work break would go down.... not..

• factfinder
    factfinder

Thank you very much OwnAccord!

Thanks to you I have all this information about the talks and releases long before my jw brother goes to the convention!

It will be very interesting getting that book-I will have to ask my brother to get me a copy when he goes.

Was the book printed in Wallkill?

Is the book pocket size or magazine size?

Thanks again!

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Another load of rubbish. Those sacrifices are going to lead to damnation if made. They put people "not in a position to marry" if they don't have jobs--what if I were to invest in real estate or precious metals, and the value goes to the moon? Or, what if I learn a barter skill and the dollar becomes toilet paper, and my barter skill provldes plenty of wealth without "a job"? Cutting off anything that is fun--sounds like damnation to me. Entering that communist kingdom impaired is not worth it. Would you rather enter a communist state maimed, or a free state whole?

So it's smart to worship that beady-eyed monster. Why, because that thing will throw a temper tantrum and slaughter everyone that it cannot enslave?

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

You've pierced to the heart of the matter, Wizard. Keeping the people poor and ignorant also keeps them hooked on a future paradise. If their lives are good now, they won't need paradise.

• XkhanX
    XkhanX

Thank you for posting. It's basically the same talks we listened to for past 20 yrs. my wife can even guess the pointers in the talk in advance. Nothing new But the point about Beggars is. My last No.4 talk before I execute our full fade is about the benefits of higher education. There are many highly educated and as a result, rich n prosperous bible characters. I highlighted Luke, Paul, King Solomn, Abraham, Job, Joseph....you will see that the Bible is a balanced book and there is absolutly nothing wrong with higher education and being rich. best advice from the Bible- Give me neither poverty nor riches.

• Sparlock the Wizard
    Sparlock the Wizard

Thanks for the post, can't wait /s

• Designer Stubble
    Designer Stubble

"We need to put forth a continuous effort... We can never do enough."

Yep, the treadmill called WTBTS - bringing on the fear and guilt since 1879.

• steve2
    steve2

Nice to know the menu has all the old favorites on it. Love the way they normalize the 100th year as if it's no big deal and as if they never said anything about the end coming well before now. clever -especially for an audience who wouldn't know a critical thought if it jumped up and slapped them in the face.

• smiddy
    smiddy

What gods kingdom has accomplished over last 100 years!

I cant wait for that report .

Hang on maybe I/you/we/ can help

How many readjustments have been made to new light since 1914 ? in these past 100 years ?

Every new light has supposedly come from Jesus Christ the enthroned King since 1914 via the Holy spirit , so why has their been so many ,many corrections , adjustments , new light , etc.etc. taken place during these past 100 years .

Is jesus an incompentent ? according to the Watchtower ?

does Jesus make mistakes with his directions ? That he needs to change what he has given as new light previously to now something different ? and call it new light ?

If jesus Christ was a CEO of any organisation today he would be sacked as an incompetent , why ? because nothing he ever did ,said ,these past 100 years has stood the test of time .

smiddy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit