JW Child Molester in NewMexico

by clarity 13 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• clarity
  • Faithful Witness
    Faithful Witness

Thank you for posting this link.

• blondie
    blondie

This is dated 8/15/2013 so must be a continuing case. Any updates?

• stillin
    stillin

Wow! Nice exchange of comments in the comments section!

• zebagain
    zebagain

• jwleaks
    jwleaks

Court Documents available here:

www.jwleaks.org/child-abuse

• clarity
    clarity

Blondie ... I didn't look for updates, my purpose

in posting this was to show what we can do about

these JW child molesters.

I love the idea of those cards Mike & Kim are

posting!

Let me know what you think............

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrhF3icZ0-U

clarity

• Watchtower-Free
  • Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

Without the WT to vent their righteous indignation, what would this couple do? Kinda seems out of balance.

I agree that a sex offender should be convicted if guilty and known publicly, but there has to be balance. Though pedophiles do not deserve blanket mercy they do not deserve universal condemnation either. Many are wrongly accused, many are in that box because of mistakes in their youth, ie: sex at 18 with someone who lied about thier age and were only 17.8. Now teens who Sext are getting busted and made sex offenders. The easiest notch on a prosecutor's belt is the conviction of someone accused of such acts and they waste no time making sure it happens regardless of the facts. I have seen this having family in law enforcement.

And seldom, if ever, do pedophiles ever molest children in a facility near where they live. Hate to say it but there is a greater threat from the close family member or associate who is not exposed as a sex offender yet than many convicted creeps; ie: "The Brother who likes the kids". Please list for me how many people have been molested by a sex offender/witness who came to their door? I am not on their side, dont misunderstand, just get educated. Hate campaigns only lead to vigilantism and that means blood.

They are going to take down the WT? Ok, good luck. Freaks like the JW have been around forever. It exists in minds, not buildings. But good luck. Their hatred is as strong as their former devotion and that can consume years of a person's life. Resentment is like taking poison and waiting for the other person to die.

Crusades are only good for the middle ages. Even so, there is nothing like a good grudge.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Wasanelder Once - "Freaks like the JW have been around forever."

Sure, they have.

Doesn't mean the WT itself will be around forever.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit