women should go back to the kitchen

by never a jw 27 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

That makes me laugh! I once showed my husband an article from the LA Times that said men are happier if they just do what their wives tell them to do.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

It might be true that the female skull is lighter--but does that mean the brain is smaller? Even if it is, does that mean anything if men are guided by a few "political correctness" organizations and/or right hand path religion that is designed to stifle 99.9% of the brain? I have seen more than my share of stupidity among men. And that "dumb blonde" smut is nothing more than rubbish--many of those men displaying stupidity are mixed race/ethnic and have dark hair. Not to mention, it matters not how much active brain you have if the schools are designed to stifle creativity and hold you into a fixed mold, or if science itself has been stifled with political correctness and intentional gibberish.

• talesin
    talesin

How about this argument: The way a man's body is made, that is--he is generally stronger than the woman--, gives evidence that he should be her slave and do all the hard work.

ROFL! Oubliette aka Let's review: It's a Cult!

and jam, ahahaha! it's funny. :P

tal

• Splash
    Splash

I'm always surprised at how the Soc will quote certain external sources, giving them weight and credence, but then demonise other outside sources.

One moment we're told not to believe scientists, then we read wt quotes from scientists.

So which is it? Are jw's allowed to read outside sources or not?

The answer, of course, is
    1. Only when they are GB sanctioned sources
    2. Only while the GB consider the statements to be valid.

At any time either of those two conditions can change, then suddenly any use of those sources makes us apostate.

Splash

• pbrow
    pbrow

I dont see what the big deal is.... Women can acquiesce to men.... Just use a safeword!!!!

pbrow

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

never a jw:

Well, this is an old article and the world has changed a bit.

Anybody in the religion still spouting this garbage should have his head examined. Women have to work in this day and age to help with household expenses, unless the man makes big bucks.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

I think a Matriarchal Society ruled by women would be super-hot!!! I have no problem being summoned for mating season, or lifting heavy objects.

DD

• jgnat
  • Oubliette
    Oubliette

Data-dog just wants to be some woman's sex slave. Not that that's such a bad thing!

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

"Slave" is such a harsh term! LOL!!! In reality, I am just a humble man, who happens to be willing to take direction.

DD

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit