Evidence For Life After Death

by Space Madness 25 Replies latest jw friends

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

@ SM: This is not a good analogy because your left and right arms are seperate therefore they can resist each other.

SM, your body doesn't know it's made of "parts". For convenience we humans staple labels on everything, including body parts, but as far as yor body is concerned, it is one harmonious, cohesive unit. It would be more accurate to describe your arms as an "aspect" of your body. Ditto for the brain.

• James Brown
    James Brown

"Journeys Out of the Body" by Robert Monroe. Amazon books.

I don't know of any evidence for life after death that can be put under

a microscope.

I am just posting this because it fits the topic and 300,000 people have read the book.

My brother a former JW used the techniques and has met with and conversed with

many of my dead realatives.

Its anecdotal evidence at best not scientific.

I have read the book and heard my brothers stories.

Personally I don't know as I have said. I hope there is something.

This book is for those who are looking for crumbs of evidence.

It also tells you how to have your own experience.

But your own experience is always in your own brain and unprovable to anyone

but yourself.

• jgnat
  • jgnat
    jgnat

Space Madness, with the new tools available to us such as MRI's, we have a much better idea on how the brain works. We can replicate addiction in rats. The brain chemicals responsible are known. You have no doubt felt the rush to action when threatened (Amygdala), sometimes followed by a "waitaminute" response as your frontal lobes (logic) are engaged.

Instead of trying to find the seat for the soul, why not spend some time learning what we know is there?

• designs
    designs

My wife has had out of body experiences....with the help of a little peyote.

• Separation of Powers
    Separation of Powers

Consciousness cannot exist without the brain.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit