Who is the biggest Loser JW you have known

by Clambake 19 Replies latest jw experiences

• Separation of Powers
    Separation of Powers

Yeah, let's not bash on window washers...there are all kinds of people out there that make an honest living doing menial jobs, not just JW's.

I try not to bash people in general, I am sure that there are plenty out there that think that I am a loser for some reason or other. But, when there is someone whose personality and demeanor have etched your psyche like a crack in the pavement, then I guess that they would fit the bill...

Most definitely a CO that I knew years ago. He was so full of himself that he would literally force the elder body to acquiesce to his demands. He was abusive and petty. A real gem of a person and literally NOT in the hand of Christ like the so-called stars were supposed to be. In any event, ultimately, it came back to bite him. I won't say what happened as it would probably give me away. Karma is a BE-ATCH

• transhuman68
    transhuman68

Probably me, lol. I keep finding all these books about god & religion that I should have read 20 years ago that would have helped me to de-tox from the JWs; instead I've been the typical 'ex-jw gone wild', and never really got my act together. Very silly.

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

well, me, I suppose. At least until I got out of the org., when I wised up and started creating a real life. Poor sad pioneer, I was the one standing like a zombie on the corner downtown at the crack of dawn.

• MysticMage
    MysticMage

all the pioneer and bethal slaves lol

• daringhart13
    daringhart13

Roger Triplett, Circuit Overseer, Oregon

• cofty
    cofty

Window cleaners.

Why?

• talesin
    talesin

The pair of "Elder" brothers LW and DW, who ruled this region with an iron fist. They were wealthy, and ruthless. They taught the beating of children from the platform - BEATING, not spanking! I hope they rot in hell. When I found out LW died in my 40s, I finally relaxed. I was so terrified of that man, and didn't even realize the lasting effect he had on me until that day! He tore my family apart.

If there is an afterlife, I hope you hear me. Kharma will get you ... mwah hahahaha!

:)

tal

• punkofnice
  • Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

My parents. 70 years preaching their church's promises on behalf of a god that never bothers to show up to stop them looking like nutters.

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

A lifelong pioneer who's only accomplishment is

bragging about how many years she has been

pioneering! Looks down her nose & says "what

have YOU been doing"

You obviously have met my sister-in-law.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit