Who is the biggest Loser JW you have known

by Clambake 19 Replies latest jw experiences

• Clambake
    Clambake

It seems every cong seems to have some guy who is 35 and never had a job or moved out of mom and dads basement.

I knew a guy who just hand out magazines at work so he would get eventually fired and could sleep in till noon everyday. Of course his elder father though he was a real matyr cause he kept losing jobs for jehovah.

I have an electrican friend who apprenticed some JW kid till he got his ticket and he quit him to pioneering. He just sleeps in till noon each day and hangs out with an unemployed study for four hours and goes home. I think they just play video games. Of course elder father is so proud of him.

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

TOOOOOO NUMEROUS TO MENTION !!

But the most visual losers are the folks that just stand with the literature in their hands in the subway stations, not talking about the table set up or anything, just the ones that still stand like statues with 2 mags, doing it all for Jah. How could you possibly think that filling out a timesheet every week with a certain amount of hours on it will get you everlasting life . . . .LOSERS ! ! !

• clarity
    clarity

A lifelong pioneer who's only accomplishment is

bragging about how many years she has been

pioneering! Looks down her nose & says "what

have YOU been doing" haha

• Giordano
    Giordano

Your a loser just by being a witness. It means circular reasoning works for you.

It means you became a slave at Bethel and after a certain time you couldn't live without the slavery.

It means you love Jah even though he's committed mass murder once and is going to do it again.

It means you will be wearing a HazMat suit and raking up bones for hundreds of years in your New World.

It means you would have been far better off just believing in Santa.

• stillin
    stillin

Dang, Giordano! Why don't you just tell us how you feel!

• Pistoff
    Pistoff

Any witness who shuns his family if they are df'd; this is a morally bankrupt person.

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

My brother. He's hardly ever kept a job longer than a year, at which point he will quit to go pioneer with mother's express approval. Then he will drop out of that as soon as he knows he got away with it and will live the life of a JW socialite. What is sickening is that he lives in a region that is economically depressed and has quit jobs that literally thousands upon thousands would fight over. Why he even gets these jobs in the first place is beyond me. He has no secondary education, his experience is checkered, and his work ethic is extremely poor. Weeks after starting he inevitably goes on holiday for a week or two.

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

A guy who got into eBay and was kicked off for selling dodgy products. Before that he folded junk mail for a living as a result of minimum education. He built his eBay business up to the point where he bought land and built a house then when it all came crashing down as a result of his shady practices he lost it all and now is nearly 40, driving a taxi a couple times a week n living with his mum. Has never had a girlfriend.

• quellycatface
    quellycatface

Window cleaners.

• Ucantnome
    Ucantnome

when i window cleaned 25 years ago i could earn up to £40 an hour

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit