The Books are Cooked: Grossly Misleading chart and graphic

by Tech49 10 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Syme
    Syme

Excellent post, Tech49.

I pioneered for 6 years, and not ONE month did I manage to make the 70 hours. As a matter of fact, the highest pure (= not including pioneer schools etc.) amount of hours I ever reached was 51 hours! And that for only one month! Yet, I remained in my post, for various reasons.

My average was 40 hours at best, to 25 hours at worst. Again: I'm talking about REGULAR pioneering. For SIX years.

That, more or less, was the case with many pioneers I knew. And the other ones that managed to throw in 70 hours or more, did that thanks to extremely low-quality 'witnessing'. (such as taking unbaptized children from the KH and ''squeezing'' them to acquire their hours ) The average of REG pioneers in my country, just before the stats vanished from the KM, was at 55 hours. No wonder why they stopped posting the full stats in the KM...

So, do you want to inflate a certain statistic? No problem, just lower the standards for the respected field, and voila! 250% increase!

It sure reminds me of the fake growth statistics spouted out every morning from the loudspeakers in Orwell's "1984"...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit