WITNESSES FEAR THE TRUTH - WIKIPEDIA

by The Searcher 36 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

The Searcher:

Or is it only topics which could upset your beloved G.B?

More evidence that you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

Zoos:

Does WIKI just delete without explanation? No reference to a TOS violation? Anything?

Very clear reasons were given for removal of the edits in question, with specific references to Wikipedia policy, by various editors.

Like many disgruntled editors who don't understand Wikipedia's policies and make no effort to find out, 'The Searcher' instead assumes that anyone who removes their edits for any reason 'must' be 'pro' or 'anti' whatever it is the rampaging editor is trying to rant about.

• Apognophos
    Apognophos

Wikipedia has standards for behavior and inclusion of information. It takes a fair amount of time, reading policies and communicating with other members, to become able to contribute a notable amount of content besides fixing trivial errors. It is not a big text document that you just edit freely.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Jeffro - "Like many disgruntled editors who don't understand Wikipedia's policies and make no effort to find out, 'The Searcher' instead assumes that anyone who removes their edits for any reason 'must' be 'pro' or 'anti' whatever it is the rampaging editor is trying to rant about."

But, they are 'anti' or 'pro'!!!

They are!!! They are!!!!

Everything is black or white!!! There are no shades of grey!!!!!!

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

Vidiot:

But, they are 'anti' or 'pro'!!!
    They are!!! They are!!!!
    Everything is black or white!!! There are no shades of grey!!!!!!

I find your excessive use of exclamation marks strangely compelling.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Jeffro - "I find your excessive use of exclamation marks strangely compelling."

YOU SHOULD SEE ME USE ALL CAPS. In BOLD! With ITALICS!!!

Gimme a sec; I gotta light up a cigarette...

• talesin
    talesin

Phew! is it getting hot in here or what?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit