Should I Shun My Dog?

by snugglebunny 22 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• fulltimestudent
    fulltimestudent

There are no dogs in the New Jerusalem - so no true Christian should ever own a dog (Revelation 22:14).

So get rid of the bitch now, before she entices you into sin.

• Quarterback
    Quarterback
    I would say that your dog has some fleas from Babylon. Take that pooch to the Snoop Dog Elder.
  • smiddy
    smiddy

What a classic thread ,i`m just about pissing myself laughing .

Hang on , dogs are notoriously known for their obedience to their masters , your dog must be a fifth columnist spy for Satan with the intent of unhinging you and sending you round the bend leading you back into the fold of Jehovah Witnesses whereby her reward will be she will be given 70 bones for her loyalty in puppy heaven .

smiddy

• snugglebunny
    snugglebunny

She does seem to be very repentant yet again..

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Wait! Hang on!

Does your dog ever spin in circles chasing its own tail?

Does it ever flip flop on the ground, get up, and flop back on the ground again?

Does your dog ever draw attention to itself by barking?

If so, then YOUR DOG IS ACTUALLY A MEMBER OF THE GOVERNING BODY, and should be OBEYED in all things!

• rebel8
    rebel8

Direct your children onto the right path, and when they are older, they will not leave it.--Proverbs 22:6

Obviously this is your fault. You failed to demonstrate the correct place to pee.

First you need to rectify that. Second you need to bring her into a small room with several older dogs, who will interrogate her as to why she is not baptized at such an old age and investigate her sins. She is probably not even a virgin either.

• Heaven
    Heaven
    This is hilarious! :0))
  • James Mixon
    James Mixon

Deu.23:18 The hire of a whore or the price of a dog both

are a abomination to God. That's your problem.

• fiddler
    fiddler
    Do as Jesus said and forgive 70 x 70 and give her Grass Savers!
  • stan livedeath
    stan livedeath
    hey Snug--i think your dog has got you trained very well. you have earned yourself a biscuit.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit